High Noon Public Secret Rocks!

This is a discussion on High Noon Public Secret Rocks! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Last Friday, I received my High Noon Public Secret for the Taurus PT145. It arrived quickly because it's a stocking item and didn't have to ...

Thread: High Noon Public Secret Rocks!

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar

High Noon Public Secret Rocks!

Last Friday, I received my High Noon Public Secret for the Taurus PT145. It arrived quickly because it's a stocking item and didn't have to be custom made.

Disclaimer: My crappy 6-year old Kodak digital camera crapped out a couple of weeks ago, and yes, I know this thread is worthless without pics. I'll remedy this as soon as I can.

Anyway, this holster is excellent. It has that nice "crispy" feeling like all good leather does. I picked the clip version and the clip is stiff enough to grip pretty much anything. The overall build quality is as good as any holster I've ever owned and better than most. It easily rivals the Sparks VMII I got a few years ago for the Colt Defender.

Now here's the real kicker.... when they molded it for the Taurus PT145, it actually has an indent for the thumb safety in the engaged position. I was blown away! With a lot of holsters you buy, they're supposedly molded to your gun but they're actually "one size fits many." Not this time. It's even indented for the serrations on the slide.

Just wanted to share, and no, I don't work for them. Once I get my camera situation together, pics will be forthcoming.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Congrats! I've always liked High Noon products...
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Question ? has anyone purchased & reviewd the High Noon Laminated Skin line of their holsters, if so please post your review's on this line of holsters from them.

Links