Supertuck,V-Clips Wilderness belt, business casual?

This is a discussion on Supertuck,V-Clips Wilderness belt, business casual? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok, so I work in technology, standard wardrobe is slacks and a button down shirt, or polo. Deep concealment is needed as I travel a ...

Thread: Supertuck,V-Clips Wilderness belt, business casual?

Ok, so I work in technology, standard wardrobe is slacks and a button down shirt, or polo. Deep concealment is needed as I travel a lot from one client to another and will be crossing several door steps without knowing their policy on weapons. My state's law says I dont have to comply with a policy unless its signed or I am asked, but I certainly don't want complaints coming back to my office.

I'm looking at carry options with this in mind, and with my budget, and I was curious what folks thought about a wilderness 5 stitch or CSM, probably in a frequent flyer, then go with a supertuck, and V clips.

What are everyone's thoughts on this? Think the frequent flyer in black looks reasonable enough to slide under business casual? Should I just bite the bullet, spend the extra 20-30 and do a leather belt?

Business casual? I'd still go for the leather to avoid suspicion...the Instructor's belt wouldn't quite fit it...IMHO
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Business casual? I'd still go for the leather to avoid suspicion...the Instructor's belt wouldn't quite fit it...IMHO
    yeah... cargos or jeans are good for Wilderness Belts...
    slacks need something "dressier" Fo Sho!
    No Excuses... Just make it Happen!

I can appreciate that. Any suggestions on a decent inexpensive gun belt that can have velcro added for a very reasonable price?

I checked out the looper but I couldnt find any reviews, it goes for about $55 with the velcro. I would love a beltman, but the extra $30 is a bit tight right now if I dont need it. The one from crossbreed isnt too bad at $76 including their clips (really only about $10 more than looper at that point)

Thoughts?

Thanks for the assistance on this, I want to watch my budget on this, but I dont want to go cheap if you know what I mean

Booyah,

Does this disappear enough for you?

This is concealing my XD45C in a MTAC holster with the velcro clips. The Beltman belt is worth saving up for. Mine is the 1.25", horsehide, with velcro sewn in.

The sheep will never know what's on you!

Check out Liger Belt. Best one out IMHO
    Cogito Ergo Concealito
    NRA Lifer
    Molon Labe
    Yadda......Yadda.....Yadddaaaaa

The CrossBreed belt is very good. The quality is fantastic. I have one and love it.
    MN

Quote Originally Posted by Jay1313g View Post
    Booyah,

Does this disappear enough for you?

This is concealing my XD45C in a MTAC holster with the velcro clips. The Beltman belt is worth saving up for. Mine is the 1.25", horsehide, with velcro sewn in.

The sheep will never know what's on you!
    Thats right about what I am looking for, but I am considering doing the Supertuck just because its black, my gun is black, and I can wear a black tshirt under my work clothes. I figure it may give me that much more of a chance of not being noticed if my shirt rides up.

Am I thinking too hard on this? Thanks again all

You can buy a LCP 380 and a holster shirt. The gun will disappear. If you want bigger then a 380 a Kahr in 9mm. The thing with waist band and your line of work is sooner or later you will print or your shirt will come more untucked then it has to be just to carry. I am also in IT and it is either a the holster shirt or smart carry for me. You can also look in to a belly band.

Good luck

Distinguished Member Array PastorPack's Avatar
    Go with the leather. That is unless you're going for that techno-geek look (dockers, button-down shirt, velcro tennis shoes).
    God is love (1 John 4:8)

Quote Originally Posted by PastorPack View Post
    Go with the leather. That is unless you're going for that techno-geek look (dockers, button-down shirt, velcro tennis shoes).
    Not too far off :) Slacks, button-down shirt and hiking boots or all black converse allstars

If you're going with the Supertuck from Crossbreed why not just get one of their leather belts?

I don't own one, but have heard good things from others, and plan to purchase a supertuck + crossbreed belt myself in the near future.

+1 on the supertuck. Belt from crossbreed too if you can afford it. However, I found a good belt at a local men's clothiers $30 1.5". The term: "a belt for people in uniform" i.e. a sturdy belt that will support a gun etc. Nice thing about IWB is that the belt doesn't have to be super heavy or thick, the fact that it is snugged inside your pants waist does a lot to support the firearm. I tuck any old t-shirt in behind, and a dress shirt in front, bloused out or covered with a sport coat/blazer, it dissappears! Play with the adjustable cant and it will dissappear even more.
    All the best,
    H@H
    Born to Raze Hell

Sponsored Links