The Official Exotic Holster Thread.

This is a discussion on The Official Exotic Holster Thread. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Not sure if this has been done before on the Forum but I thought it would be cool to start a Thread totally dedicated to ...

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: The Official Exotic Holster Thread.

The Official Exotic Holster Thread.

Not sure if this has been done before on the Forum but I thought it would be cool to start a Thread totally dedicated to exotic skin covered holsters. If you're a proud owner of one, or a few, please don't hesitate to post their photos,.. with or without its intended weapon.

Photos of exotic rigs are welcomed regardless of carry style [OWB, IWB, Appendix Carry, Shoulder Rigs, Pocket Carry, ..etc,.etc..] The Rigs can have full coverage or exhibit partial coverage and/or exotic trimming. If you have a matching gun belt or magazine holder, don't hesitate to post their photos too.

Please be sure to mention the Holster Maker and type of exotic skin the holster is made with.

So,.,..Time to show them off....
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

2. Remove Ads

My latest and favorite is this High Ride Pancake with shark trim from TT Gunleather...the pistol is my Beretta 92G-SD.

I've found in to be comfortable, and the higher ride means a bit shorter cover garment is required.

You can check out TT Gunleather at TT GunLeather High Quality Leather Gun Holsters

My own The Slide with rattle snake for my RIA 3.5" CS

MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

My Glock 23 in my HBE Com III Black Cherry, with Sharkskin trim, and matching Magazine Carrier. LOVE this setup.
    Attached Images
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

I absolutely love exotic skin holsters. Here's my Alligator set from Blackhills Leather for my Sig 239 and my sharkskin trim for my Kel Tec PF9 from HBE Leather. I just ordered a rattlesnake skin holster for my PF9 from Rudy at Blackhills. I can't wait to see it.
    Attached Images
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

JD
    Administrator
    Our shark trim trio...

HBE COM III for Colt Mustang +II

UBG Regulator 4" 1911

HBE Pancake for a 4.25" 1911 (pictured with FN Hi Power)

JD I absolutely love the look of your Hi-Power. I want mine to look just like it when I buy one. LOL
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Here's a K&D Holsters Eagle Defender with tooled Eagle & Shark Skin trim for Kahr P9....

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

Wow...nice pictures.

Here is a TT Gunleather in elephant:

Here is a Garrity in stingray. Just purchased this from a member and have not received it yet:

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Dog View Post
    Here is a Garrity in stingray. Just purchased this from a member and have not received it yet:

Nice pickup on the Garrity. Was considering purchasing myself, and I don't even own a 5" 1911.
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

As some of you may have noticed, I am addicted to Nossar holsters. Here are my exotics.
    Stingray for my C&S Adventurer

Stingray OWB for a 5 inch.

Shark IWB for a 5 inch

Bleeding-heart reporter: “Do you feel that violence begets violence?”
    Jeff Cooper: “It is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure - and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more than he can enjoy."

I have always been into function more than bling, but I am highly considering some horn back gator for my next holster!!

NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

Quote Originally Posted by NCHornet View Post
    I have always been into function more than bling, but I am highly considering some horn back gator for my next holster!!

NCH
    I highly recommend Rudy at Blackhills Leather in Larado, Texas. The gator set he made me is leather wrapped in gator front and back on both the holster and mag pouch. He does top of the line work, I was amazed at the quality.
    "Kimbers are the guns you show your friends, Glocks are the guns you show your enemies."

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    Here's a few of mine starting with a beautiful set of Mark Garrity's "Incognito Deluxe" IWB rigs. Both for Govt 1911s with the brown one also cut for my railed 1911s.

Next are a few more examples of Mark's work, an Accelorator Paddle and his Enforcer Belt Scabbard.

Here are a few examples of Josh Bulman's work, this is his QFDS or Quick Forward Drop Scabbard and matching mag pouches.

Of course no leather collection would be complete with something from Milt Sparks! These are both 55bn's and matching pouches.

Here is a PCH with shark loops from my close friend, may he rest in peace, Lou Alessi. I have a vast collection of Luigi's leather probably one piece of every design he made but very few with exotic trim. As a LEO I valued Lou's designs for the fact that they were well thought out from the perspective of both an artisian and someone who carried a gun on a daily basis, they didn't need anything fancy, the just plain worked! The mag pouch is from John Ralston @ 5Shot.

So far everything has been for Govt 1911s and Commanders. The next pic shows an Alessi CQC/S and Sparks 55bn for my favorite 9mm, the Heckler Koch P7M8 and P7M13.

Most folks have a Smith "J" frame, here's a SAP and matching speed loader carrier by John at 5SHot.

Finally to the cream of the crop at least in my opinion, some of my good friends Alex Nossar' work from Peru. The first pic may not appear to be exotic but this rig is made of real Shell Cordovan and if you know anything about holsters or leather then you'll know why I put this in the exotic category.

Next a sharkskin belt and custom buckle that Alex made for my birthday last year, reinforced with kevlar, this thing will probably get passed down to my grandkids!

The final two pics speak for themselves!! Enjoy!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Links