need some help

This is a discussion on need some help within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have been toying with the idea of moving my S&W 340 to a OWB, I am a Tee shirt and jeans guy. I dont ...

Thread: need some help

need some help

I have been toying with the idea of moving my S&W 340 to a OWB, I am a Tee shirt and jeans guy. I dont have a lot of money to spend on a holster, so what do you guys suggest? And if any of you have a extra holster that you dont like i would like to take it off your hands for ya. thanks for all the help.

johnny

2. Remove Ads

For an economical, decent, well made and very durable holster try the High Noon Bare Skin.

I have a few and they hold my pistols tight to the body and high enough to be easily hidden under a t-shirt.

Although reholstering isn't the best at first (they are very thin) after carrying for a while they do stay open enough to do the job.

OMO

bosco

No one ever said it'd be easy.

Distinguished Member
    Check out Side Guard, he want break the bank and you will get it fast.

Johnny, I'd suggest giving Fist Holsters a call. They make dozens of different styles, and each is well-made and durable. Won't break the bank, for custom-made leather holsters, and you should see it arrive in ~4-6wks or so. I've got several of them, for a few different pistols and am impressed each time with the simple, rugged beauty of them.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

kpw
    UBG Holsters

The Bonneville is a great OWB holster for J frames. It carries high and tight to the body and conceals well under a t-shirt. I had nate make one for my dad a couple years ago. He wears it everytime he carries his 642.
    Attached Images
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Links