Brommeland Gunleather at Coal Creek Armory

This is a discussion on Brommeland Gunleather at Coal Creek Armory within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey Everyone, A while back I saw a thread around here someplace (that Search just won't turn up) that Coal Creek Armory is no longer ...

Thread: Brommeland Gunleather at Coal Creek Armory

Hey Everyone,

A while back I saw a thread around here someplace (that Search just won't turn up) that Coal Creek Armory is no longer going to be carrying Brommeland Gunleather.

I read through one of the old holster threads with all the horror stories and such where Brommeland had indicated that they were no longer selling directly and would only be going through Coal Creek.

Now that Coal Creek pulled the product, did Brommeland close up shop entirely? I saw on the Brommeland website that their ordering form went back up.

For the record, I have no interest in ordering whatsoever this is just sheer curiosity.
    "Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death." -- General Omar Bradley

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    As of a week or so ago, Coal Creek still had several hanging on the rack.

I bought one from there a couple of years ago and wound up selling it to a member here. There were several things I didn't like about it.

EDIT: Sorry I couldn't help with your actual question. I would be curious to know this, also.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

Quote Originally Posted by SpringerXD View Post
    As of a week or so ago, Coal Creek still had several hanging on the rack.

I bought one from there a couple of years ago and wound up selling it to a member here. There were several things I didn't like about it.

EDIT: Sorry I couldn't help with your actual question. I would be curious to know this, also.
    Yea I see that CCA still has a little "clearance" section on their website where they're "liquidating" the stock.
    "Bravery is the capacity to perform properly even when scared half to death." -- General Omar Bradley

Links