Blade-Tech SRB and Paddle Holsters?

This is a discussion on Blade-Tech SRB and Paddle Holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hello all, I recently noticed a combo pack from Blade-Tech which contains a kydex holster with the SRB (Sting Ray Belt) and a dual-mag holster ...

Hello all,
    I recently noticed a combo pack from Blade-Tech which contains a kydex holster with the SRB (Sting Ray Belt) and a dual-mag holster with a belt attachment. The combo also includes a paddle that can be attached to either the holster or the mag holster. The combo I was looking at was the higher-priced, Bobby McGee Competition pack, not the lower-priced combo which is injection-molded instead of kydex. My question is, has anyone used Blade-Tech's kydex belt holster with either the SRB or the Paddle attachment? Does the SRB hold the holster steady on a good belt? Whcih is better for concealment, the paddle or the SRB? Okay, I realize that's 3 questions, sorry.

I have been looking at getting a leather pancake-style holster for my G19 since I currently carry in a Don Hume IWB holster. I'm getting used to IWB, but want to try OWB during the winter. I'm also intrigued by kydex. So I thought that if the SRB attachment was good, perhaps I could make it my OWB option, as well as the paddle if that worked better for concealment. I'm not sure at this point if the SRB would be as comfortable as a leather pancake holster.

I'm new to this forum and I realize that holster choice is very personal, but if anyone has experience with these two Blade-Tech options, input would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I currently use a Blade-tech Paddle as a sometimes/truck holster. Blade-techs quality is top notch. I dont use it a lot because it simply is not as concealable as my leather. The retention and fit and finish is excellent. Mine is not injection molded, I simply like the other type kydex better.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Links