Crossbreed Super Tuck Delivery Time?

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Super Tuck Delivery Time? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just ordered my Crossbreed ST Holster (Black Cowhide, right hand draw, Glock 26) on 2 or 3 days ago. How long does it usually ...

Thread: Crossbreed Super Tuck Delivery Time?

Crossbreed Super Tuck Delivery Time?

I just ordered my Crossbreed ST Holster (Black Cowhide, right hand draw, Glock 26) on 2 or 3 days ago. How long does it usually take to ship? Im in Dallas, Tx?

I have never dealt with this company before, and was interested in some of your experiences with orders from them. Some people I read said it took weeks, and going by some other comments it only took a matter of days. I guess the average delivery time is what Im trying to figure out, so that I can know when to expect it.

Thanks for any help!
    Don't Knock The HU$TLE! When all else fails, I have a HU$TLER's Ambition! When the economy goes to crap, I will maintain and u wont! The hunger I have to survive, and your inability to handle the struggles we have ahead is what seperates you & I!

2. Remove Ads

supertuck

I just ordered my horsehide supertuck for my usp compact, can't wait for it to come. my guess is it will take 2 or 3 weeks the web site says they are a small company.
    When SHTF I don't call 911, I call 1911
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
    Kimber ultra carry II stainless steel
    HK uspc

Average lately seems to be 8-10 days...I got mine (Glock 19, black cowhide, RH, no cut) last week 9 days after order.

Crossbreed Delivery time?

I was just reading on one of the other threads that some people have gotten they're Holster in 3 business days. I hope thats the case with mine. Also someone said order may take longer if a belt was ordered with holster. I didnt order a belt yet, but may end up doing so later. I hear that it improves the comfort, etc. with any holster worn with a proper gun belt. They seem expensive tho.
    Don't Knock The HU$TLE! When all else fails, I have a HU$TLER's Ambition! When the economy goes to crap, I will maintain and u wont! The hunger I have to survive, and your inability to handle the struggles we have ahead is what seperates you & I!

Ordered mine last month and received it in four days

I ordered mine on the 7th and got it yesterday. However, somehow the order got lost, so my experience doesn't seem typical.
    3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 husband
    2008 Suzuki C50
    2008 Sig 239

I ordered mine, cowhide for j-frame, on a Wed. and got it on the following Sat. As an added note I LOVE it.
    "The theory that the children of the Commonwealth are the charge of the Commonwealth is a pagan one, derived from heathen Sparta and Platoís heathen republic, and connected by regular, logical sequence with legalized prostitution and the dissolution of the conjugal tie." R.L. Dabney

NRA Member

Mine arrived 6 days after I ordered it and it was, and is, an outstanding holster.

I did my own combat cut after wearing it daily for 3 weeks.
    Rick

Gun owners' prayer:
    "Dear Lord; if I die please don't let my wife sell my gun collection...........for what I told her it was worth"

I ordered mine last Sunday the 22nd and it arrived today the 27th. With a holiday in between there. Great service so far.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joeface View Post
    I ordered mine last Sunday the 22nd and it arrived today the 27th. With a holiday in between there. Great service so far.

Joe
    Thanks for posting! Seems like we ordered the same day, so maybe when I get home I will find my holster waiting for me. If not, then possibly tommorow.

Joe
    My holster did arrive!!

Quote Originally Posted by HUSTLEnomics View Post
    My holster did arrive!!
    Another happy customer

Another happy customer
    4 sure! The delivery time was very fast, considering it was enroute over the holiday week. Once, I ripped open the package, I immediately found my sweet spot the 1st time I put it on too. The cherry Lifesavers candy included in the package was a nice touch as well.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Always set your expectations by the claim from the manufacturer (Crossbreed says 3-4 weeks for delivery). This way you'll be happy when it shows up. If everyone else is saying "7 days" and your delivery takes 14 days, you're going to be cranky, even though it arrived 1-2 weeks sooner than promised.

Keep in mind there are at least a few practical reasons why one order will be out the door sooner than another.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

Quote Originally Posted by jumpwing View Post
    Always set your expectations by the claim from the manufacturer (Crossbreed says 3-4 weeks for delivery). This way you'll be happy when it shows up. If everyone else is saying "7 days" and your delivery takes 14 days, you're going to be cranky, even though it arrived 1-2 weeks sooner than promised.

Keep in mind there are at least a few practical reasons why one order will be out the door sooner than another.
    I was aware that Crossbreed said it would be a few weeks. I just know that a lot of companys often under-promise/Over-deliver. I read various posts from customers saying that they got theres within a week & some it tok almost a month as the company states. Iwas just interested in finding out which was more likely. I also mentioned I was from Dallas, Tx so that I might get a few replies from persons closer to my neck of the woods to get a more accurate idea of delivery time expectations.

Thanks for all of your replies, and now I'm in the process of breaking my fantastic holster in.

Links