Defensive Carry banner

No More Little Bear

6K views 22 replies 19 participants last post by  spclopr8tr 
#1 ·
I just seen Dave's comments on his site, Little Bear Custom Holsters, that he is no longer accepting order and will finish up what he has as of today, Dec. 3, for health reasons. Really sad to see him closing up shop but for health reasons I can understand.

Dave I hope you get better.

James

#2 ·
Sorry to hear this as he's got some great looking leather...even Fist can't add those exotic trims...he's only 90 minutes away.
Fortunately, he's only down for a while...he'll be back.:wave:

Reactions: gatorbait51
#3 ·
Yes- he will be back after the first of the year.

It is awesome having him here in town. A trip to Shooters always ended up around the corner at Little Bear's. I wish Dave well.

Reactions: gatorbait51
#5 ·
I shall return

Thanks guys.
I need to take a break for alot of reasons, and now is the best time.
Doc is putting me on Methadone and I have to see how it reacts w/ all the other crap I have to take.
I am going to release a new line rigs: shoulder, drop leg, paddle, new tuckable conversions, etc. Also, the totally custom will be pretty much dropped due to cost vs product. However, I now have a friend w/a laser engraver so new things are on the horizon.

Thanks again

#10 ·
I look forward to seeing your new line Dave. Hopefully all goes well with your new meds. Happy Holidays!

#12 ·
My wife has been using methadone for several years for fibromyalgia. You will have to find a balance between pain relief and fog but it's better than nothing. You may find yourself dropping a lot of stuff.

#14 ·
Dave,

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!!!!!

The Hybrid IWB you made for my Night Guard just keeps getting better!

#17 ·
Man, I hate to hear of anyone that is sick, especially if it is chronic pain related which Im guessing it is due to the meds u mentioned. Anyway...I hope things turn around very soon and your back up and running. Good luck

#18 ·
Man, I hate to hear of anyone that is sick, especially if it is chronic pain related which Im guessing it is due to the meds u mentioned. Anyway...I hope things turn around very soon and your back up and running. Good luck

#21 ·
Thanks - his work, while always good, has gotten even better and I believe he expanded his line and offerings. I am transitioning away from my 1911 as my EDC in favor of the Sig P220. IMHO a 1911, while an awesome firearm and nice to show off, is like dating a high maintenance woman. I need my EDC to put more emphasis on utter reliability and less emphasis on looks. YMMV....

#23 ·
Now this is a good kind of zombie thread, a business again risen from the dead!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.