cc bag that dosent look like cc bag

This is a discussion on cc bag that dosent look like cc bag within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone know of any concealed carry bags that are not to obviously a concealed carry bag. I have seen a bag attachment from 5.11 ...

Thread: cc bag that dosent look like cc bag

cc bag that dosent look like cc bag

Does anyone know of any concealed carry bags that are not to obviously a concealed carry bag. I have seen a bag attachment from 5.11 but its not what Iím looking for . I have a bag from maxpedition and its great but dosnt really blend in. Thanks guys.

2. Remove Ads

How about a bag that looks like a daily planner? I picked one up a while back (I think several companies offer them) and it works well with my S&W Model 3914 compact 9mm. It also accomodates a spare magazine. I believe mine came from Bianchi.

Distinguished Member Array Madcap_Magician's Avatar
    I'd get a black maxpedition bag and then cover it with safety pinned patches like the Grateful Dead bears, peace signs, Million Mom March, etc.

Try the sneaky bags over at One Source Tactical or Home_Page. I use the MiniSneaky a lot as a pistol bag.

Sharkey

Ebay has Maxpedition bags in Royal Blue, and orange...maybe the bag youare looking for but looks much less "tactical"
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    I vote one of the square bagmasters.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Just get a Small Single strap back pack. The kind you can wear turned towards the front. They usually have a small compartment that can be used for carrying your weapon and a few magazines/ammo. It wont be as obvious that a gun may be inside as carrying the small side packs, & fanny packs that have become recognizable by criminals as home for firearms. Everyone carries back packs these days. Even if you are not in school!
    Don't Knock The HU$TLE! When all else fails, I have a HU$TLER's Ambition! When the economy goes to crap, I will maintain and u wont! The hunger I have to survive, and your inability to handle the struggles we have ahead is what seperates you & I!

I use a military map bag with a holster sewn in on the back pocket you might need to re-enforce it depending on what you are going to carry.
    I carry my Sig P239 9mm like that or my Sig 232.

Links