Defensive Carry banner

Cross Breed

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  ramon144 
#1 ·
I just ordered myself the super tuck. I have heard great things on this site about it. I hope it is as good as I hear it is.

#2 ·
Set it up right, give it a week of full time carry (after you spend a week of getting it set up right) to form to your body, and you will be pleased.

TIP - Verify your gun is unloaded 2 or three times, and practice drawing untucked for a while to make sure you have the depth and cant correct, then start tucking it in and drawing. Easiest way is grab a handful of shirt just above the weapon with your off hand, and jerk it up to your armpit.

Start with steps.

1. Grab shirt
2. Jerk shirt to armpit
3. Grip weapon
4. Draw weapon up enough to clear holster
5. Point
6. Holster and repeat.

After a while it all smooths out and becomes muscle memory and quick.

#5 ·
Sticks,

You reminded me all over again WHY I carry my Glock 30 in the Supertuck...... Excellent description of how to fit, adjust, practice, and get prepared to be safe!

Hats off to ya!

#3 ·
You'll love it. A little leather conditioner and wearing it as much as possible for a week+ and you'll have a super comfortable IWB holster. As Sticks noted, spend some time adjusting it to fit just right. Trust me, and everyone else who has one, you'll love it.

#4 ·
Got it

I was told when i ordered it that it would arrive in two to three weeks. I ordered it Dec 23 and it arrived Dec 28. It fits so comfortable. I even went to sleep on the couch with it on. It may have been only a day but so far it it by far the best holster i have ever put on.

#8 ·
I've been wearing my SuperTuck for 3+ years. Works great. The service matches the quality. I broken a velco clip and called Crossbreed. The call lasted about as long as it took to give them my address. A new set arrived in a couple days:) No charge. They just don't mess around with their customer service. Get a good belt with the velcro sewed in. Order the velcro clips. This makes the holster basically invisible.

#10 ·
The velcro clips are made of kydes and just wrap around your pants. You then put a gun belt that is backed with velcro on and it holds the holster and you don't have clips showing, they are behind the belt. Mine works great.:image035:

#14 ·
Hello,

New to forum and new to CCW permit, I have only been carrying for about a month.
Received my Crossbreed in the mail yesterday and it is unbelievable.

Have tried two settings and so far I like the stock one.

I also bought the belt and Velcro clips but have not used those yet. I like there belt just fine but I never wore a belt until I started carrying. I was wondering if a nylon belt would be easier for me to get use to and if someone could recommend one.

#17 ·
... I like there belt just fine but I never wore a belt until I started carrying. I was wondering if a nylon belt would be easier for me to get use to and if someone could recommend one.
In short, NO!

The purpose behind the stiff gun belt is to help distribute the weight and keep the gun side from sagging down.

Use of any holster with a thin/soft/flimsy belt will make you miserable.

#18 ·
Well four days with the super tuck and i have to say i LOVE IT. It was comfortable from the get go rides well and the best concealable holster i have ever owned and I have a bunch. I will probably get rid of all those other's The super tuck I believe is all I'll ever need. :congrats: to Cross Breed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.