Comptac Service

This is a discussion on Comptac Service within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just wanted to share a positive experience with Comptac. I have several of their MTAC holsters and love the products. I had an issue with ...

Thread: Comptac Service

Thumbs up Comptac Service

Just wanted to share a positive experience with Comptac. I have several of their MTAC holsters and love the products. I had an issue with one of the holsters after the one year warranty period but even so, I was dealt with as an invaluable customer. The customer service was A+ even though I was out of the warranty period. I was treated extremely well by all levels at the company as I even received a call and spoke at length with the general manager as he wanted to make sure that I understood what had happened and also that I was satisfied with the solution.

As a sidenote, my issue stemmed from wear to the slide of one of my pistols. It turns out that the inside of my holster (on the inside of the kydex portion) had an accumulation of dirt and other gunk. Clearly nothing wrong with the holster and simply user (my) error. So note to all, you must wipe/clean the inside of your kydex holsters to protect your firearm finish.

All in all I am a 100% satisfied customer and will continue to support Comptac. They get my thumbs up.

2. Remove Ads

kpw
    There are a lot of companies that could benefit from taking lessons from Comp-Tac. Great company to deal with.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Yeah. I had to send back a holster they made for me only because I didn't care for it. It was perfectly made, but not for me. They took it back, no questions asked, and emailed me several times throughout the process. Absolutely top notch CS.

VIP Member
    Comp-Tac is an absolutely top notch company...and a local Texas company...
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

I like them. I have five of their holsters and some incidentals. My first choice in a Kydex line.

Links