Defensive Carry banner

Modified Crossbreed

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  luke213 
#1 ·
Hello all

I got my Crossbreed Supertuck and i love it. Its so comfortable you dont even know its there. I drilled some extra holes for the clips to get them in the perfect position and to bury it about 3/4" deeper in the waistband. I can still get an ok grip on it when i need to draw.. any deeper and you can get a positive grab. Heres a really bad pic i just took, sorry for the quality. The holster is for my modded 1911 5"

I also bought the Crossbreed gun belt and it really does make a big difference. Its a very heavy and thick belt that hold the heavy 1911 with no sagging.

Cheers!

See less See more
#4 ·
Shouldn't be too bad depending on his build, he also is wearing his pants on his hips which causes the gun to follow the leg more when he is sitting. If he were at his natural waist the gun follows the waist more than the leg. Different people different carry:) Whatever you find works for you more power to you.

Myself I prefer always having a combat grip so I wouldn't carry any lower than that would allow, if you don't mind repositioning the gun after/during the draw and the lower height is comfortable. Then have at it;)

Damn fine gun though:) I find myself carrying a 5in. 1911 everyday these days(mostly).

Luke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.