Defensive Carry banner

Holster for Kimber ultra carry II

7K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Rcher 
#1 ·
I just got my Kimber ultra carry II, just wondering what a good holster for it was? I have a crossbreed supertuck for my hk uspc and I love it, is it good for the ultra carry? is there any other good choices? pictures would be good too thanks.

#2 ·
I just got a Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II and will be ordering a Praxis from Little Bear Holsters for it. He does nice work and has done several custom rigs for my Glocks. All his holsters are comfortable to wear and the quality is very good.

The Praxis Prototype is at the bottom of this page:

Little Bear Custom Holsters - Gallery*This Gallery, is a compilation of photos from the beginning of the year to December. Some have never been posted or are "one offs" that I will not produce again.Look for the new line of rigs in a few days.* Thi

The fifth photo up from the bottom is a competition set to match my black and shark belt.

That's a Lupa Lupa Chorto next to the G27 in holster.

I'm a Ambi Person, so I get holsters both ways.

#5 ·
I have several holsters for my UCII. K&D, Comptac, Sparks and HBE to name a few. All are excellent holster makers. I mostly carry in my HBE Pro TL tuckable. Easy on, easy off and very comfortable. Each holster has its own merits and particular uses. I find that my Pro TL fits my needs best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.