Crossbreed Urge!

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Urge! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well I've stood it for as long as i could! I have given in and ordered a supertuck for my EDC. I've read many good ...

Thread: Crossbreed Urge!

Crossbreed Urge!

Well I've stood it for as long as i could! I have given in and ordered a supertuck for my EDC. I've read many good things about the holster on the forum. I'm waiting now for the UPS man to come so I can try her out.....wish me luck!
    Most people go through life wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem! Ronald Reagan

2. Remove Ads

You won't be disappointed, I love mine now I want one for my 1911. Soooooo comfortable you won't even notice you are carrying after wearing it a few times. It only took 3 days for me to get it in the mail too
    When SHTF I don't call 911, I call 1911
    Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.
    Kimber ultra carry II stainless steel
    HK uspc

Quote Originally Posted by noonan View Post
    You won't be disappointed, I love mine now I want one for my 1911. Soooooo comfortable you won't even notice you are carrying after wearing it a few times. It only took 3 days for me to get it in the mail too
    +1 but it took four days for mine. I love te holster. I plans to get another one soon.

I carry my full size 1911 for long time it is very comfortable holster, it a supper tux.

as an avid watcher of wensday night at the range,, on outdoor channel,, He is now advertising, on some of the shows,, very good, holster and looking at getting one soon, have a great year guys and gals,

I ordered mine Christmas day. I got it New Year's Eve. The most comfortable and least expensive IWB holster I own.

I ordered one for my 1911, it took about a week for delivery, out of the package it has been the most comfortable holster I have ever used. After a few hours you literally forget you have it on. I wear it at about 4 o'clock without issue.
    Good Luck!

I have a Crossbreed for each gun that I own. Wonderful holsters, great value, highly recommended! Congrats on your purchase.

I have three, one for the 1911, one for the G19 and one for the PM9. Great holsters.

My all time favorite holster. The only one I use when I carry any of my guns... Except the GP100 because they dont make one for it As everyone else said you forget your wearing it after a while, it conceals very well (I CC a full size Sig 220 with a t-shirt and jeans 5'-10" 140lbs.) and it is insanely fast to draw from. You wont be disappointed.
    Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

EW3
    You'll be very happy with it.

My advice:

1. Get a good gun belt like a 1.5" Beltman bullhide, a puny regular belt just won't cut it.

2. Wear the Supertuck empty for a few days to get used to it and to also let it mold to your body a bit. Play around with the depth and cant at this point as well, as well as what position; 3 o'clock, 4 oclock, etc you feel comfortable with.
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

Quote Originally Posted by EW3 View Post
    You'll be very happy with it.

My advice:

1. Get a good gun belt like a 1.5" Beltman bullhide, a puny regular belt just won't cut it.

2. Wear the Supertuck empty for a few days to get used to it and to also let it mold to your body a bit. Play around with the depth and cant at this point as well, as well as what position; 3 o'clock, 4 oclock, etc you feel comfortable with.
    Hummmm... I put mine on with my gun in it the day I got it & have been wearing it ever since. Never needed any "break in" of any kind.

Just my regular belt too.

Links