Defensive Carry banner

Toby Keith's Holster??

6K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  adaman04 
#1 ·
Beer for my horses just came on on CMT. And he is wearing a very high ride holster with the bottom barley on his belt line,, Anyone know what kind it is? I think he is carrying a 1911 in it, I think I would like the high ride, Thanks Guys

#9 ·
I just watched the video on Youtube & never saw a holster, lol......

#10 ·
I like the Gas Station robbery part.

"How you gonna shoot me? Your safety's on!"

About the holster though if you pay attention the cant is diffirent from scene to scene. It doesn't seem like a very stable platform.

#11 ·
I like the Gas Station robbery part.

"How you gonna shoot me? Your safety's on!"

About the holster though if you pay attention the cant is diffirent from scene to scene. It doesn't seem like a very stable platform.

Ok....somebody needs to provide me a link to the proper video, because the ones I have watched dont show any of this stuff.

#14 ·
Thank you...

Now I have to ask the stupid question....
Is the name of the movie the same as the song?

- Cam

#17 ·
So we have two pages of asking the question "What holster is it". I didn't see the movie but it seems to have impressed someone. I just wonder at this point does anybody actually know what holster it was? :smile:

#22 ·
Yea he never takes his hand off the thing.

Like I said before in some scenes it's straight up and down and in others its all the way forward.

I watched the movie the other day on Netflix Instant just because of this thread. lol. It was a pretty bad movie. haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.