Nighthawk Customs 1911 Leather Products? - Page 2

Nighthawk Customs 1911 Leather Products?

This is a discussion on Nighthawk Customs 1911 Leather Products? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Pure Kustom I don't think it really matters where they are made. Their credibility is tarnished for making holsters, that are copies ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nighthawk Customs 1911 Leather Products?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Kustom View Post
    I don't think it really matters where they are made. Their credibility is tarnished for making holsters, that are copies of a well known holster maker. They are Knock Offs!! There is nothing credible about that.
    I think your holsters are definitely an exception. There seem to be many knock offs now a days. At least to me many of them appear very similar.
    Retired LEO
    H.R.218 Qualified
    SA XD45C, XD40sc (SA Combat Trigger Job, XS Big Dot Sights)

The #1 goal of police work is to go home at the end of your shift!

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ajgranda View Post
    I think your holsters are definitely an exception. There seem to be many knock offs now a days. At least to me many of them appear very similar.
    Thank you ajgranda, There are alot of knock offs. To me it is kind of disrespectfull. What bothers me most is that NHC is a very well known company. For them to make the claims about their custom holsters and for them to be nothing but copies isn't right.

Most industries don't condone this type of practice. But many in the custom gun leather market (makers and consumers) seems to look the other way. It isn't very cool.

Best Regards
    Rocky

Seems some one is a little jealous of Nighthawk! I am sick of pure kustoms bad mouthing Nighthawk! Nighthawk is a wonderful company and so is all their products. that is why they are so successful! If you are saying that they are copying holsters then you must be refering to every one in the business because some one has copied off of another in some way or another! Your company will never amount to any thing compared to what Nighthawk has and what they have accomplished! instead of making remarks about how their holsters prolly say made in Taiwan why dont you turn your attention to your own business and how you could make it better along with your attitude. Dont be jealous of nighthawks success.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris1911 View Post
    Seems some one is a little jealous of Nighthawk! I am sick of pure kustoms bad mouthing Nighthawk! Nighthawk is a wonderful company and so is all their products. that is why they are so successful! If you are saying that they are copying holsters then you must be refering to every one in the business because some one has copied off of another in some way or another! Your company will never amount to any thing compared to what Nighthawk has and what they have accomplished! instead of making remarks about how their holsters prolly say made in Taiwan why dont you turn your attention to your own business and how you could make it better along with your attitude. Dont be jealous of nighthawks success.
    ^Works for Nighthawk...

In b4 pk flames this guy. :beer:

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Sorry I definetly do not work for NHC they are located in Berryville AR, and I live Cincinnati, Ohio. I do own a Nighthawk though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links