Sig P250 SUBCompact holster?

This is a discussion on Sig P250 SUBCompact holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi All, I am seriously considering a Sig P250 subcompact for my concealed 9mm carry piece. However I've looked around a bit and I can ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig P250 SUBCompact holster?

Sig P250 SUBCompact holster?

Hi All,

I am seriously considering a Sig P250 subcompact for my concealed 9mm carry piece. However I've looked around a bit and I can only find one vendor who explicitly supports the subcompact 250 and that is high noon holsters.

Those of you who own/carry one, what are you using? (Pics would be greatly appreciated)

Thanks,
    ThumperACC

2. Remove Ads

I'm following you around the forum, it seems! (Just replied to your post in carry guns...)

If you check the pics and dimensions on the sig site carefully, you'll find that the 250sc and the 239 are exactly the same design with two exceptions: the 250sc is .1 inches slimmer, and the grip is shorter. This means you can pretty much use any holster designed for a 239.

Quote Originally Posted by Ananael View Post
    If you check the pics and dimensions on the sig site carefully, you'll find that the 250sc and the 239 are exactly the same design with two exceptions: the 250sc is .1 inches slimmer, and the grip is shorter. This means you can pretty much use any holster designed for a 239.

Good info, thanks.

ThumperACC

I'm following you around the forum, it seems! (Just replied to your post in carry guns...)

Unfortunately this is incorrect. I own both a P239 & a P250 Subcompact. I have a TT Gunleather, Versa Max II & MTAC all for my 239 and my 250 Subcompact will not fit in any of them. Still looking for a holster for my 250 Subcompact.

If it isn't the rounded trigger guard version, CrossBreed makes em :-)
    Walther P99 AS full size 9mm
    Kahr P9 compact 9mm

NRA
    Michigan Sheriff's Association
    “The key is to hit them hard, hit them fast, and hit them repeatedly. The one shot stop is a unit of measurement not a tactical philosophy.” Evan Marshall

Distinguished Member
    This is why I am seriously considering a Glock. So many accessory choices.

Those Sig 250 rigs are hard to come by (and check them out after purchasing, we've experienced labels that say Sig P250 but no cigar).

I got 2 DeSantis holsters for the 239 and they fit my 250 subcompact snug and fine. Weird.

I got 2 DeSantis holsters for the 239 and they fit my 250 subcompact snug and fine. Weird.
    Which DeSantis holsters are they exactly, because I need them. I cannot find anything for my Subcomapct 250. Were they for a .40 239 or a 9mm 239?

Thanks Ananael.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiore99 View Post
    Unfortunately this is incorrect. I own both a P239 & a P250 Subcompact. I have a TT Gunleather, Versa Max II & MTAC all for my 239 and my 250 Subcompact will not fit in any of them. Still looking for a holster for my 250 Subcompact.
    I'm interested to know in which way they do not fit. Is it length? Thickness? Height from top of slide to bottom of trigger guard? Something else?

Thanks,
    ThumperACC

Nemesis and Dual Carry for P239. Dual Carry is tight, real tight, requires break in, but works. Nemesis fits like a dream. DeSantis doesn't ask caliber 239.

Here you go:
    Dual Carry

Nemesis

Desantis makes a holster for the 250 as that is who supplies the Federal Air Marshals and they are carrying 250s.

Quote Originally Posted by cammo girl View Post
    This is why I am seriously considering a Glock. So many accessory choices.

Those Sig 250 rigs are hard to come by (and check them out after purchasing, we've experienced labels that say Sig P250 but no cigar).
    NO! Dont go to those extremes! You just dont know where to look!

Look at Pure Kustom Holsters. Rocky can make any holster for any firearm. Just call him up ask about it and I am sure he will come up with something. He is a total custom holster maker who makes the worlds finest holsters. Best craftsmanship matched only by HIS artwork! No need to buy a GLOCK just because its more of a challenge to find what you are looking for! Glock sucks, IMO of course!

I had a hard time finding a holster too. I went with a Galco Tuck-N-Go. I got the one that fit a Glock 26/27. It waa a bit snug at first, but after a wwek of carrying, formed nicely. I can tuck in my shirt or use it as a simple IWB.

I almost forgot about this. I had a Blackhawk Serpa paddle holster for my Springfield XD9 sc. I took a dremel to cut the length down a bit. It fits perfectly!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links