Defensive Carry banner

Cross Breed for my Kahr PM9

3K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  xdcolorado 
#1 · (Edited)
Recently acquired a Cross Breed for my PM9 and wanted to post some pictures for you guys to see it up close. I know sometimes web shots aren't detailed enough to see all that you want to see.
I love it! Makes my thin PM9 disappear at my side. The only issue i have with it that I need to contact them about is the clip in the right hand side of the picture appears that is was coated prematurely. Perhaps it should have had the edges cleaned up prior to coating but it's not a big deal either way.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm sure they'll either send you a new clip or fix it. They have great customer service. I also have a MiniTuck for my PM9 with CT LG-437. It's my first IWB holster and I love it.

#5 ·
No, I never really use the tucking feature of this holster, just purchased for comfort, so hiding the clips is not necessary for me. However I have heard great things about their belts, and will maybe be ordering one for good support.
My Dad saw my PM9, Laser and Cross Breed last week, and two days later he had a PM9 to match mine, and asked me to order him the Laser and Cross Breed as well. God damn copy cats, but he's cool. :smile:

I have a quick clip or my Stoeger Cougar, love it. I just picked up the Kahr P9 and will probably go with the full Crossbreed as you have there. THey are fantastic!
Yup, before this holster I never really understood the large leather back, but I have seen the light!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.