Defensive Carry banner

Pure Kustom Holsters

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Avenger 
#1 ·
I am in the process of getting another holster and the PK Black Ops Pro has peaked my interest. It seems to be a great holster with a lot of versatility.

Anyone have pictures of the Black Ops or Black Ops Pro actually being worn OWB? I am interested in seeing how flush to the body the holster is.

Also if anyone has IWB pics, I'd like to see them too!!

Thanks all.

#3 ·
Thanks JC. Looks great.
Just got off the phone with Rocky and ordered a Black Ops Pro for my Kahr PM9. Hopefully I'll have it sometime next week if he has one already dyed. If not I'll get it the following week. I can't wait...:danceban:

Rocky, thanks for calling back on a Sat. evening and taking my order. Great customer service!!! Look forward to getting the holster.

#4 ·
I'd post a photo, but don't want my rippling abs to embarrass JC...
You'll love the holster. I carry my Colt in Rocky's OWB "OTG". No photos of me wearing it, but it's the one on the website with the Paratrooper Jump Wings and blue flames. Tucks in tight, wonderful retention, solid carry.

#17 ·
How come everybody gets their holster quicker than I do????

ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aargh4:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Just kidding Rocky. Take your time and do what you do best!

#18 ·
Cause your a canuck and we have to make sure you ain't one of them terrorist fellas thats gonna use that fine american made holster against us! When Homeland Security checks you out, you'll get it. :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.