Issues with holsters and Kahr P380 with Crimson Trace

This is a discussion on Issues with holsters and Kahr P380 with Crimson Trace within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am having a hard time finding both a good wallet holster, and IWB holster for my Kahr P380. I purchased the Crimson Trace Laser ...

Thread: Issues with holsters and Kahr P380 with Crimson Trace

I am having a hard time finding both a good wallet holster, and IWB holster for my Kahr P380. I purchased the Crimson Trace Laser Guard, which should be here next week, to put on the P380 and now it seems that my holster options have disappeared. I have a Minituck for my Kahr PM9 and would LOVE to have one for my P380....but Crossbreed doesn't have a mold for the P380 with CT. I can't find a wallet holster maker that has a mold for this set up either.

Those of you that have the CT on your P380 what holsters are you using? Or if any of you know any makers that will fit this set up PLEASE let me know. I'm really disappointed that Crossbreed doesn't have this up yet, as they make the finest holster I've owned so far.
    "Being armed gives you options"

Kimber Pro Carry II; S&W M&P; S&W M&P9c; Walther PPS: Ruger SP101 357: Kahr P380 w/ CT; NAA 22mag; Rock River AR-15; NEF Pardner Pump; Benelli Nova

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    I should be able to get that setup in the near future. I talked with the CT guys at the SHOT show and options are there. The P380 is also on my order list for dummy guns. Should be inside a month for both. Keep your eyes open.

Nate
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

I know K&D Holsters made a nice one for a friend with the same pistol!
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

I also have the Kahr P380 with LG-433. Not too many options yet since the LG-433 just came out. Most holster manufacturers that I emailed said that they won't be available until spring. I'm leaning towards one from Stellar Rigs since I already have one for my Seecamp 32 and I love it.

I'll continue to carry my PM9 and Seecamp 32 until that time... although I really want to pocket carry the P380.

Holsters for Kahr 380 w/ Crimson Trace

I have a Kahr P380 with the CT laser, and have ordered on two occasions holsters from Desantis designed for the Rugar LCP, or Keltec that work. Both my Superfly and Pocket Nemisis models were for the Ruger/Keltec twins and worked perfectly.

More recently I have gotten the Superfly and tuckable IWB from Desantis for the LCP with CT and am carrying my Kahr in them as we speak. I suspect as long as you stick to the nylon holster they will work until a more suitable alternative is available.

Now if I could only find an ankle rig that would work

Links