Just placed an order for a...

This is a discussion on Just placed an order for a... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Raven Concealment Phantom for my Springfield XD9sc! I can't wait! I was told 35-40 days when I ordered it. I've got a Hight Noon Bare ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just placed an order for a...

Raven Concealment Phantom for my Springfield XD9sc! I can't wait! I was told 35-40 days when I ordered it. I've got a Hight Noon Bare Asset on the way, that should be here tomorrow. But I really wanted a nice kydex holster for summer carry. I really hope it doesn't take 40 days to ship

Sorry for the random thread. I just had to tell someone other than my girlfriend. I think she's going to kill me if she has to hear any more "gun talk"...lol

I hear you...
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

Feel your pain mate. The Mrs. is the same way LOL!! But I'll share your excitement

I placed an order for a Phantom in late December, they've said it should ship out this week.

I would count on waiting the full 40 days.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reyno2ac View Post
    Raven Concealment Phantom for my Springfield XD9sc! I can't wait! I was told 35-40 days when I ordered it. I've got a Hight Noon Bare Asset on the way, that should be here tomorrow. But I really wanted a nice kydex holster for summer carry. I really hope it doesn't take 40 days to ship

Sorry for the random thread. I just had to tell someone other than my girlfriend. I think she's going to kill me if she has to hear any more "gun talk"...lol
    Nothing wrong with being excited about a new holster/gun/whatever. We always like to hear about it. Oh, and SEE it when it comes in. Hint, hint, hint.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

That's fine. When someone says 40 days I fully expect it. I just hope it doesn't take that long.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner71 View Post
    Nothing wrong with being excited about a new holster/gun/whatever. We always like to hear about it. Oh, and SEE it when it comes in. Hint, hint, hint.
    Don't worry. I'll flood the board with pictures once it comes. Hopefully they will acompany a positive review.

I have been hearing very good things about the Phantom and have been considering placing an order myself.

Does anyone know if they have a return policy, if I do not like the holster? I have sent an email, but have yet to hear any response.
    You never see a motorcycle parked ouside a psychiatrist's office!

Quote Originally Posted by Fastball View Post
    I have been hearing very good things about the Phantom and have been considering placing an order myself.

Does anyone know if they have a return policy, if I do not like the holster? I have sent an email, but have yet to hear any response.
    I don't know when you e-mailed him but I've gotten a response within 48 hours for every e-mail I sent. I'm not sure what the return policy is, but he will get back to you.

Getting quite irritated at this point. I was told 35-40 days when I ordered. I e-mailed him the 5th and was told it would ship the 15th. I e-mailed him today because the status still says processing and it should be in production if its going to ship this week. The response I got back was less that satisfactory, he now says it should ship out next week.

I've now gone from a 35-40 day wait time, which I was originally quoted, to a 55-60 day wait.

Honestly, I understand that things may get backed up a little from time to time but I can't stand having to e-mail a company to get an update only to have my estimated ship day backed up twice. Had I known it would be this long I would have canceled the order and gone with someone local to my parents home, where I was for the entire week last week, for half the price.

I responded again, questioning the legitimacy of the holster actually shipping out next week. So far I'm not too happy with how this has gone.

The original ship date was the 8th, then it was changed to the 15th, now its the 22nd...
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people...and chimps do, if they have a gun

Lots of pics when you get it. I'm getting weak for a Raven. I hear they're like crack though.....

Bummer!

I ordered one about a week after you on the 4th, so I'm pushed back too.
    You never see a motorcycle parked ouside a psychiatrist's office!

Quote Originally Posted by Fastball View Post
    Bummer!

I ordered one about a week after you on the 4th, so I'm pushed back too.
    Yea, its going to suck waiting an extra 2-3 weeks...if not more

Well you know they must make good products if they have a 60 day wait on KYDEX holsters. Hand molding leather, dying, etc. is easy to see, but kydex? They must be doing something right.

Well the 35-40 day wait turned into 58 days of frustration but I am happy to say my holster finally shipped today! Expect a review once I have worn it for a couple weeks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links