Defensive Carry banner

D.M. Bullard Holsters

5K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  azchevy 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm new to Concealed Carrying. I am currently waiting for my CCW Permit from my local sheriffs department. Once I receive my permit I hope to purchase a Ruger LCP and a Kel-Tec PF9. I found the DM Bullard holster website and their products look very nice. I wondering if anyone else carries a PF9 tuckable IWB holster and if you could post some pictures of it? I want a tuckable holster that I can either wear in the small of my back or about 4 O'clock on my waist.

I also would like to know if anyone carries their LCP or Kel-Tec P3AT in a rear pocket holster by DM Bullard. What are your opinions of this holster? How does a rear pocket holster feel in comparison to a wallet, both sitting and standing?

Thanks for your help!

#4 ·
Thanks for the reply and pics. I ordered the pocket holster for the LCP and got confirmation that it has shipped today. I am thrilled they shipped sooner than 8 weeks.

I'm hoping to purchase the PF9 soon, but I'm still waiting on my CCW and then I'll probably get that holster.

Anyone get a CCW in NC lately? How long did it take?

#14 ·
I ordered a back pocket holster for my LCP with crimson trace. He shipped almost immediately as he probably had the item in stock. I was very pleased with his work and communication. He sometimes takes a while to answer you email but he does answer them within a reasonable amount of time. I currently have a couple of orders pending with him but I know he will deliver on his goods. He has a good reputation and generally completes your order one or two weeks prior the lead time that he gives you. He makes many products. I am currently waiting for pocket mag holders for a Bersa .380 and a Kel-Tec P3AT. I also ordered 1.5 in belt with a high ride mag holder. I should get most of my order by July and August. I am currently thinking of buying him a Dual Carry Holster and a Tuckable IWB mag for a Glock 23.

#15 ·
I have had one of his mag holders and I recently received one of his belts. Absolutely top quality and a value price.

#16 ·
I ordered the "Jr" Dual Carry for my G23 and a belt about 10 weeks ago. I emailed him after 8 weeks and he said he was a little behind. I got an email confirming shipment yesterday so I expect it in the next day or so.

I am considering getting the tuckable clips for the holster, does anyone use the dual carry with tuckable clips?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.