Positive experience with the Beltman

This is a discussion on Positive experience with the Beltman within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I don't know if this is the right subsection of the forum, so moderators if it's not feel free to move it. I just wanted ...

Thread: Positive experience with the Beltman

I don't know if this is the right subsection of the forum, so moderators if it's not feel free to move it. I just wanted to share with everyone a wonderful experience I had with Jim Spiedel (proprietor of the Beltman). About 3 years ago I bought one of Jim's belts. Unfortunately I neglected to loctite the threads for the Chicago screws and they fell out. I bought some loctite, and loctited the heck out of my screws and then realized that I had inadvertently neglected to put the leather band (the one that holds the belt after it has been buckled) on the belt before doing this. DUOH! I contacted Jim and he had me send him my belt back. In addition, I sent Jim a belt manufactured by one of his competitors for repair as well. Jim had both belts back to me in about 3 weeks, good as new! Jim is a fine craftsman and one heck of a stand up guy that really stands behind his products. I heartily recommend him and his belts to anyone in the market for one.
    Si vis pacem, parabellum

central NH
    You'll find MANY very satisfied customers of Jim's here....and on other Forums......
    I own...and wear....a Beltman....Top-notch quality and durability; it'll outlast my grandkids!!!
    Highly recommended!!
    Glad you posted YOUR +1 experience with Jim...folks are far more apt to post COMPLAINTS than COMPLEMENTS.....when I see a POSITIVE comment like yours...it's like a breath of fresh air!!

Derry, NH
    I'll jump in here and hand out another +1 for The Beltman. I bought a belt for myself and my wife a few years ago and it's the only belt I wear amd have worn since the day it arrived. Absolutely top-notch quality and top-notch craftsmanship.
    "You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know" - T.R.

<----My LT was unhappy that I did not have my PASS-Tag at that fire. But I found the body so he said he would overlook it. :)

I'm waiting for # 3 (Cordovan) to show up at my door...any day now. I needed a third to keep my brown or black company, when wearing one ofr the other.

St. Joseph, MO
    Jim is an outstanding guy with a quality product. I would recommend him to anyone.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links