Positive experience with the Beltman

This is a discussion on Positive experience with the Beltman within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I don't know if this is the right subsection of the forum, so moderators if it's not feel free to move it. I just wanted ...

Thread: Positive experience with the Beltman

I don't know if this is the right subsection of the forum, so moderators if it's not feel free to move it. I just wanted to share with everyone a wonderful experience I had with Jim Spiedel (proprietor of the Beltman). About 3 years ago I bought one of Jim's belts. Unfortunately I neglected to loctite the threads for the Chicago screws and they fell out. I bought some loctite, and loctited the heck out of my screws and then realized that I had inadvertently neglected to put the leather band (the one that holds the belt after it has been buckled) on the belt before doing this. DUOH! I contacted Jim and he had me send him my belt back. In addition, I sent Jim a belt manufactured by one of his competitors for repair as well. Jim had both belts back to me in about 3 weeks, good as new! Jim is a fine craftsman and one heck of a stand up guy that really stands behind his products. I heartily recommend him and his belts to anyone in the market for one.
    Si vis pacem, parabellum

You'll find MANY very satisfied customers of Jim's here....and on other Forums......
    I own...and wear....a Beltman....Top-notch quality and durability; it'll outlast my grandkids!!!
    Highly recommended!!
    Glad you posted YOUR +1 experience with Jim...folks are far more apt to post COMPLAINTS than COMPLEMENTS.....when I see a POSITIVE comment like yours...it's like a breath of fresh air!!

I'll jump in here and hand out another +1 for The Beltman. I bought a belt for myself and my wife a few years ago and it's the only belt I wear amd have worn since the day it arrived. Absolutely top-notch quality and top-notch craftsmanship.
    Firefighter/EMT
    "You've never lived until you've almost died. For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know" - T.R.

<----My LT was unhappy that I did not have my PASS-Tag at that fire. But I found the body so he said he would overlook it. :)

I'm waiting for # 3 (Cordovan) to show up at my door...any day now. I needed a third to keep my brown or black company, when wearing one ofr the other.

Jim is an outstanding guy with a quality product. I would recommend him to anyone.

Links