Group Buy

Group Buy

This is a discussion on Group Buy within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I don't know if this is the correct section to put this is but I was wondering if there ever is any group buys on ...

Thread: Group Buy

Group Buy

I don't know if this is the correct section to put this is but I was wondering if there ever is any group buys on holsters? If seems with the high demand and the abundant amount of holster makers, that there would be a ton of these.

I belong to other forums such as auto and a wet shaving forum. There are group buys that go on there frequently. For example you may see a group buy that if a specific amount of people sign up to buy the item, the manufacturer/dealer will give a special price such as 20% off.

Considering that virtually every holster makes has more orders than they can fill in a reasonable amount of time, I doubt that any of the non-mass-produced makers would be interested; they would have nothing to gain. Most of them have 3 to 6 month waiting periods, as it is.

The mass-production makers might be interested, but I wouldn't bet on it.
    An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. - Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Majorlk View Post
    Considering that virtually every holster makes has more orders than they can fill in a reasonable amount of time, I doubt that any of the non-mass-produced makers would be interested; they would have nothing to gain. Most of them have 3 to 6 month waiting periods, as it is.

The mass-production makers might be interested, but I wouldn't bet on it.
    Good point. Its amazing how many holster makers there are and they are all busy.

Quote Originally Posted by joepa150 View Post
    Good point. Its amazing how many holster makers there are and they are all busy.
    Nothing beats "Hand made in the USA"
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Question everything, Learn something, Answer nothing.
    Those who have an answer for everything, have an answer for nothing.

Sponsored Links