PF 9 holster help

PF 9 holster help

This is a discussion on PF 9 holster help within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i have been searching to see if this has been asked here before but i just bought a Kel tec PF 9 and other than ...

Thread: PF 9 holster help

PF 9 holster help

i have been searching to see if this has been asked here before but i just bought a Kel tec PF 9 and other than the High Noon or Crossbreed Holsters what else is available besides pocket carry? im not reall concerned with IWB or OWB just looking at all my options before i settle on one.. Thanks

How do you carry your PF 9's?
    "I would rather be Judged by 12, Than to be Carried by 6"

aag
    Either MTAC or JSHolsters pocket holster for me.

There are two manufacturers that I highly recommend and they both make a holster for your PF-9.

First is Nate at UBG Holsters. I have three of his holsters and the quality of his work is second to none. I have two Canutes (IWB) and one Bonneville (OWB).

Second is the Minotaur MTAC Holster from Comp-Tac. Very comfortable and very fast turnaround. Comp-Tac also offers several other holsters for the PF-9 but the MTAC is the one I have experience with.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

There are two manufacturers that I highly recommend and they both make a holster for your PF-9.

First is Nate at UBG Holsters. I have three of his holsters and the quality of his work is second to none.

Second is the Minotaur MTAC Holster from Comp-Tac. Very comfortable and very fast turnaround. Comp-Tac also offers several other holsters for the PF-9 but the MTAC is the one I have experience with.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

Don Hume, the model that is built for the Glock 26, I believe, works.
    oldogy
    Government is out of control
    "If gun laws in fact worked, the sponsors of this type of legislation should have no difficulty drawing upon long lists of examples of crime rates reduced by such legislation. That they cannot do so after a century and a half of trying -- " Sen Orrin G. Hatch

I know you said besides but I use the crossbreed "mini" tuck, amazing hokster...also comp-tac makes great stuff to if you like kydex.
    Vermont does not issue Permit/Licenses to Carry a Concealed firearm. Vermont allows anyone
    who can legally own a firearm to carry it concealed without a permit of any kind.

Another vote for the MTAC here. For OWB carry, Comp-tac also makes a paddle holster for the PF9. I have one for a G27 and love it.

Member: GeorgiaCarry.Org

RPB
    Mine is in a Kholster, comfortable enough to sleep in.

Sponsored Links