DeSantis Nemesis question

This is a discussion on DeSantis Nemesis question within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have two Nemesis holsters, one for my Kel-tec p3t and one for my new S&W 642 (1 7/8 barrel). The Nemesis for the Kel-tec ...

Thread: DeSantis Nemesis question

DeSantis Nemesis question

I have two Nemesis holsters, one for my Kel-tec p3t and one for my new S&W 642 (1 7/8 barrel). The Nemesis for the Kel-tec fits like a glove but the one for the 642 is really loose. The package said it was for the j frame as well as the Ruger SP-101 and LCR. I've searched on here and have read some complaints from other forum members about their Nemesis holsters holding their 642 too tightly to the point where it will sometimes come out with the gun when drawn. My Nemesis is so loose I doubt that will ever happen. I guess my question is does DeSantis make another Nemesis for the 642 that fits a little more snug? The tag on the inside of the holster says 'N3' if that matters at all. Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Ads

Look here

Commerce Storefront B2C

and here.

DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Colt Detective Special 2", Ruger LCR 1-7/8", SP101 2", S&W J-Frame 2-1/4" Barrel Nylon Black - MidwayUSA

Note the item # is N38BJN3Z0 on both sites. What is the item# on the package yours came in?

Also not sure if the N3 you mentioned isn't supposed to be N38. Seems to be several N38 holsters for different weapons. Look around at the Desantis page at any rate. If this doesn't help maybe their customer service can?
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.” Jeff Cooper

http://carniakcustom.com/

Get you a big needle and add a couple of stitches to it to tighten it up.

Hoss
    Sig 239 SAS 40 S&W / Sig 239 9mm / Kahr PM-9 / Walther PPS .40 / Sig P-245 / Ruger LCP
    Beretta Tomcat / Walther PPK / BDA 380 / Taurus 85 / Kel-Tec PF-9 / Am. Derringer 357

NRA Life Member
    My Web Site

Found something a bit interesting while searching for an answer. As stated earlier the Nemesis I bought (the same one Munch posted a link to) was not only for a J frame but also a Ruger SP-101. I couldn't find anything on different J frame Nemesis holsters but I have found a different Nemesis model for the SP-101. I wonder if this new find is the tighter fitting Nemesis I'm in search of??

Here's an eBay link to the Nemesis I already have:
    DeSantis Nemesis Holster - S&W J Frame, Ruger LCR Colt - eBay (item 320483852875 end time Feb-10-10 19:58:41 PST)

And here's an eBay link to another Nemesis holster also made for the SP-101/J frame sized revolver (note the different shape and model #):
    DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Wallet Holster Sp101 Dect Sp - eBay (item 370225263817 end time Mar-02-10 1247 PST)

The issues I'm having with my current Nemesis is that the fit of the gun is WAY too loose and sloppy. Also it's just a bit too bulky for most of my pants pockets. The shape of the Nemesis in the second link looks to be less bulky.

Bidding now....
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.” Jeff Cooper

http://carniakcustom.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cvhoss View Post
    Get you a big needle and add a couple of stitches to it to tighten it up.

Hoss
    there you go.
    An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Red State State of Mind

Links