Kahr P380 w/CT, Holster?

Kahr P380 w/CT, Holster?

This is a discussion on Kahr P380 w/CT, Holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm picking up my P380 hopefully in the next few days, and I already have the CT laser LG-433 ready and waiting. Now that I ...

Kahr P380 w/CT, Holster?

I'm picking up my P380 hopefully in the next few days, and I already have the CT laser LG-433 ready and waiting. Now that I am adding the CT laser the Holsters options have vanished. Can anyone help me out, and suggest a direction I should head to find a good holster.
    I am looking for two holsters for this gun, a top shelf pocket holster, as well as a top shelf IWB holster.

Thanks in advance for any help,
    Ray

Good Luck bud, I'm still waiting for Crossbreed to have the mold available for their minituck. There are some makers out there, like Stoner Holsters, who are making the wallet holsters for the P380 with the CT laser. They don't have it listed on the website, but if you email them they will make it for you. In fact, they may have it up on the website now, I spoke to them about 2 weeks ago.
    "Being armed gives you options"

Kimber Pro Carry II; S&W M&P; S&W M&P9c; Walther PPS: Ruger SP101 357: Kahr P380 w/ CT; NAA 22mag; Rock River AR-15; NEF Pardner Pump; Benelli Nova

K&D Holsters have been selling them:

K&D Holsters | Custom Gun Leather and Shooting Accessories
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    Hey VrodRay: You can get some good advice from the replies on this forum but you must do your own due diligence. What one person thinks is great, someone else is not happy with--holsters are very personal--they are right next to you and just may not feel right even though Joe Forum cannot sing enough praises. If possible, especially since you are talking "high end", try and focus on mfgrs who will give you an opportunity to return for refund or work with you on some revision. Many posts already about "box full of holsters" so be careful.

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar
    Ray, check out "Hidden Holsters". He is using a design he got from an RJ Hedley who regrettably passed away. I had one of his holsters. I don't have one of the HH holsters but if he's making them like RJ did (he supposedly learned from RJ) then they'll be some of the best pocket holsters out there and he makes them for the P380 w/the crimson trace. He also makes neat looking IWB for the P380 (again with laser) if you're into that.

I don't believe you'll find any better! No if you can help me find a P380 with night sights!!!!!!!!

Gideon

Try the Desantis nylon holsters designs for the Ruger/Keltec 380 twins with the CT Laser's. I am using a Superfly and IWB Tuckable for the Rugar LCP w/ CT and it works fine until a more permanent solution is available.

Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    Ray, check out "Hidden Holsters". He is using a design he got from an RJ Hedley who regrettably passed away. I had one of his holsters. I don't have one of the HH holsters but if he's making them like RJ did (he supposedly learned from RJ) then they'll be some of the best pocket holsters out there and he makes them for the P380 w/the crimson trace. He also makes neat looking IWB for the P380 (again with laser) if you're into that.

I don't believe you'll find any better! No if you can help me find a P380 with night sights!!!!!!!!

Gideon
    Thanks for the info I will check him out. Give Lou's Police Supply & Equipment in Hialeah, FL a call. They had one left as of this afternoon.

Pick it up today, Woohooo

Side by side w/ my PM9

Links