Black Ops Pro ?

This is a discussion on Black Ops Pro ? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Almost ready to bite the Pure Kustom bullet. Thought I'd throw this out here since Rocky is on board as well as a lot of ...

Thread: Black Ops Pro ?

Question Black Ops Pro ?

Almost ready to bite the Pure Kustom bullet. Thought I'd throw this out here since Rocky is on board as well as a lot of Pure Kustom owners.

Can anyone post a pic of the lowest possible holster adjustment for the Black Ops Pro. Even if it's below the belt line.

I've seen the highest setting, but would like to see the lowest to truly picture the full scope of depth adjustment.

I hope this makes sense, can the loops be configured without being folded over so they're extended straight up and secured with the bottom screw?
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

2. Remove Ads

Okay, I did this just for you because thats the kind of guy I am. I took off my Black Ops Pro, adjusted it, and took some pictures. Note that this is not how I carry my firearm.
    This one is with the loops ALL the way up. This drives the holster deep into your pants.

This one is with the loops ALL the way down, driving the holster to "ride high."

Also note that Rocky (I guess, he really hasnt said anything to me about it) has added another hole in the loops for even more adjustably. I think though that this extra hole is in the middle of the two that I already have. These are the extreme high ride and low ride of the holster. Once you get yours, play with it a little and find the right spot that fits you perfectly.

Heres mine.

As far as the straight loops go, if you dont like or think you wont use the Pro loops (folded over) for tucking in your shirt, I would get the Pure Kustom Black Ops. Not the Pro. OR Talk to Rocky about getting a set of the straight loops with your Pro so you can mix and match as you see fit. I believe he charges something extra for them. Call Rocky, talk it over with him, I am sure you will find exactly what you are looking for. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Hope this helps!
    Tremendously! I don't need the tuckable feature, so thanks for that heads up.

I like the fact that Marines are Marines first…regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, national origin or how long they served or what goals they achieve in life...

and the fact that they'll take apart their EDC holster, and reconfigure it and take pics of it!

Thanks and Semper Fi!
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    thanks for sharing.. and pics are always sweet..
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

Just wondering...what gun do you plan on buying one for?
    A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.
    -- Sigmund Freud

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by semperfi.45 View Post
    Tremendously! I don't need the tuckable feature, so thanks for that heads up.

I like the fact that Marines are Marines first…regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, national origin or how long they served or what goals they achieve in life...

and the fact that they'll take apart their EDC holster, and reconfigure it and take pics of it!

Thanks and Semper Fi!
    The pro loops allow the holster to go very low for deep concealment and they are also tuckable. If you want to carry standard or high carry the Black Ops will do fine.

Thanks for the Help Avenger!!!

I just got back from working the big gun show here in Phoenix helping Rocky out in his booth. I just wanted to advise anyone who is thinking about purchasing one, get your order in now. After seeing the interest at the show, I predict his lag time is going to grow fast, and soon.
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    I just got back from working the big gun show here in Phoenix helping Rocky out in his booth. I just wanted to advise anyone who is thinking about purchasing one, get your order in now. After seeing the interest at the show, I predict his lag time is going to grow fast, and soon.
    What lag time? I have no life, But I am not complaing.

Nice to see you guys back. It went well I presume?? Rocky, when are you coming up here to do a gunshow in the Spokane Fair and Expo Center??? Would love to see ya!

Thats right Rocky, you have no life! Get back to work!!

Links