Stoner Holsters?????

Stoner Holsters?????

This is a discussion on Stoner Holsters????? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've been looking for a holster for my wife to carry her S&W M&P9c in. She does not wear a belt and has decided on ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stoner Holsters?????

Stoner Holsters?????

I've been looking for a holster for my wife to carry her S&W M&P9c in. She does not wear a belt and has decided on a paddle holster she thinks. I was looking at several holster makers and came across a nice paddle by a company called Stoner Holsters, it says he uses Herman Oak Leather and it looks pretty good in the pic. I was wondering if anybody else ever heard of or purchased a holster from this company.
    Thanks Tom

Here is the link: http://www.stonerholsters.com/index....products_id=56

Well in my experience carrying the last ten years....you need a belt to properly carry and support the weight of a gun, paddle holster or not. The Stoner looks to be of good quality, but she needs a belt.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

I have purchased a belly band from them a while back i had no problems with them at all.
    Glock 36, 20, 30, 29, PX4 Storm SC 9mm, Colt Delta Elite, Colt Agent, Sig C3, Kimber CDP 2, Firestar 40

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth" - George Washington
    Remember the first rule of gunfighting... "have a gun." - Jeff Cooper

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    If you get a premade holster you will not be disappointed. I had them make up a pancake holster for my N frame. They have good CS and are nice to work with. Their mold was for a 629 with non adjustable rear sight though so I modified a little bit. I think it turned out good.
    Attached Images
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    Well in my experience carrying the last ten years....you need a belt to properly carry and support the weight of a gun, paddle holster or not. The Stoner looks to be of good quality, but she needs a belt.
    I have carried over 15 years and I agree with the belt issue myself. I have slowly got her to become gun friendly over the past few months, so I am going slow, letting her learn at her pace.

My fiancee never wore a belt until we got together. She went to the range with me, and realized she couldnt have a "cool holster" like me if she didnt wear a belt. Now she wont go without one. Good going getting her starte don being interested. She'll figure it out. Didnt mean it as a jab.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Thanks for the replies, I took a chance on them an ordred one that she picked out for her M&Pc 9mm. It should be here tomorrow, got it in black. I hope it works out. I will let you guys know. Here is a link to the one I ordered her.
    3-Way Clip [3W] - $36.00 : Stoner Holsters, The Right Holster for Your Gun

Tom

My fiancee never wore a belt until we got together. She went to the range with me, and realized she couldnt have a "cool holster" like me if she didnt wear a belt. Now she wont go without one. Good going getting her starte don being interested. She'll figure it out. Didnt mean it as a jab.
    Did not take it as a jab my friend, no harm. Thanks for your input.
    Tom

No harm no foul then. Holster looks nice. Good for her to start with. What part of WV you in?

No harm no foul then. Holster looks nice. Good for her to start with. What part of WV you in?
    Southern WV, Mercer county

Didn't know they made holsters for "Bongs" must be a big seller in California
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array razor02097's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post

errrmmm..... what?
    There is something about firing 4,200 thirty millimeter rounds/min that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by razor02097 View Post

errrmmm..... what?
    STONER holsters,people that smoke pot are called stoners etc. I was making a joke
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

STONER holsters,people that smoke pot are called stoners etc. I was making a joke
    OK, lol!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links