Got my Alessi holsters!

Got my Alessi holsters!

This is a discussion on Got my Alessi holsters! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I finally got my Alessi order in today, that I placed in October of 2007 with Lou! Tom and crew up at the current Alessi ...

Thread: Got my Alessi holsters!

Got my Alessi holsters!

I finally got my Alessi order in today, that I placed in October of 2007 with Lou! Tom and crew up at the current Alessi company are really nice guys and easy to deal with. The holsters are really nicely made and great looking.

I got a black CQC/S with black shark for a Sig P220 and another identical holster for a S&W 4566. There was also a third holster for a Commander, but there's a slight issue with it, so I'll wait until I get it straightened out with Tom then post pictures of it. Here's the first two:

CQC/S for Sig P220

CQC/S for S&W 4566
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

28 months? Really?

kpw
    Those are a couple very nice holsters. Good to hear they are doing right by the Alessi name. I really want a new CQC/S and the shark looks awesome.

SavageDet, by your comment, I'm guessing you don't know the Alessi story. The wait was more than understandable.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

I did not even know they offered a shark option?
    Those look amazing!!!

VIP Member
    Very nice...
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Very nice rig:) I don't know why I've taken so much to the shark but lately that is my exotic of choice for looks;) Fine rig:)

Quote Originally Posted by SavageDet View Post
    28 months? Really?
    Like was said above, sounds like you don't know the story. Do some looking around about Lou Alessi because he was known as one of the best holster makers ever to walk the earth. He was also known by most everyone I've read to be an even nicer guy in person and on the phone. I never had the pleasure to meet nor talk to him in person but I have to admit even posthumously that I respect the man and his products.

Luke

Quote Originally Posted by Jackawala View Post
    I did not even know they offered a shark option?
    Those look amazing!!!
    Thanks. Yeah, I was worried when the new crew started up that they might not offer exotics, just to keep things simple at first. But they had no problem fulfilling my original order with Lou, even honoring the deposit I had given Lou, and were very helpful and easy to work with. There was just a slight hiccup with the order, with one of the holsters, and I'm waiting to hear from Tom to see what we'll do about it.

I'll tell you something else, they have more than just shark. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn or spilling any beans that I shouldn't but if you're interested in something like that, give Tom a call. You should see the other two holsters I've got!
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

kpw
    Quote Originally Posted by N-frame Smith View Post
    I'll tell you something else, they have more than just shark. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn or spilling any beans that I shouldn't but if you're interested in something like that, give Tom a call. You should see the other two holsters I've got!
    You can't post something like that an not show pics....it's against state law, look it up!
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by N-frame Smith View Post
    I finally got my Alessi order in today, that I placed in October of 2007 with Lou! Tom and crew up at the current Alessi company are really nice guys and easy to deal with. The holsters are really nicely made and great looking.

I got a black CQC/S with black shark for a Sig P220 and another identical holster for a S&W 4566. There was also a third holster for a Commander, but there's a slight issue with it, so I'll wait until I get it straightened out with Tom then post pictures of it. Here's the first two:

Very nice holsters! Congrats. I am glad that the new people decided to honor Alessi’s memory by continue making great holsters.

Quote Originally Posted by SavageDet View Post
    28 months? Really?
    Obviously you do not know what happened. Go to their website, Alessi Gun Holsters - Lou Alessi, and then you will find out why the delay.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

My CQC/S

I just received mine today!!!! I LOVE THIS HOLSTER!!! I still have another on the way and 2 milt sparks on the way!!!
    Attached Images

Nice stuff, you are a patient man. I gave up on long waits long ago. ENJOY, they are beautiful.

Links