Defensive Carry banner

Finally Ordered VMII

925 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  threefeathers 
#1 ·
I finally did it. I was finally able to get in an order with Milt Sparks. I ordered a VMII and an Axiom for my Kimber 4" Pro Carry. I ordered both so that i can have an option for wearing. Did not want to wait again if i decided i needed it or not. I hope they are as good as everyone says they are. I tried a Crossbreed Supertuck for the same gun and had to send it back. i could not wear the thing. I also finally just got in my new Alessi CQC/S. AWSOME HOLSTER!!!!!!

#3 ·
Good job, they shut it down pretty quick this month - only 4 days into the month and they were maxed out. I ordered my cordovan/shark VMII with a shark mag holder in October '09 and my 239 SAS is patiently waiting. Hopefully by the end of April I will be smelling that new leather smell. I assure you there will be pics and a review when it finally comes.

BTW - Post some pics of the Alessi!

#6 ·
It's funny...I might order one someday, but I'm sure that by the time I get it I will have completely changed my view of what I want to carry and how :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.