Mag paddle holster

Mag paddle holster

This is a discussion on Mag paddle holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; At the risk of sounding stupid, I have a question regarding a fobus mag paddle holster. When you put the mag in the holster, is ...

Thread: Mag paddle holster

Mag paddle holster

At the risk of sounding stupid, I have a question regarding a fobus mag paddle holster. When you put the mag in the holster, is it supposed to sit all the way in the pocket. I bought one for my 40 cal and the mag sits proud of the holster. It is secure, just proud. I am new to the conceal and carry and want to carry extra amo with me when I carry. I am just curious if this is how it is supposed to be, or if I bought the wrong size. Please help

never mind, I just had one of those ah ha moments. Amazing what happens when you pull your head out of you a$$. Just one of those moments I guess. No wonder nobody replied to this post. Thanks for not pointing out what a DA question this was.

If by proud, you mean up high...they sort of do sit up high.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

So.....from what I gather, you have a pistol holster/combo mag carrier? I'm at a loss I guess. Never feel badly about asking anything here, no matter where your head may be at the time. I'm sure we'll get to the bottom (no pun intended) of things in short order. Experience is the way of life. Gather information all you want to, but it all comes down to you no matter what questions you've asked, or the advice given. If you are carrying the magazine in holster on the same side as your pistol, then I might insist you carry the mag/holster on the other (or weak) side.
    Post replies can come and go depending on what's hot, and what's not depending on keywords and the time of day and the day. Whatever the issue, it can be solved here in short order with the best information. Stick around.

Had the mags "bass-ackwards", didn't ya' ?
    You never see a motorcycle parked ouside a psychiatrist's office!

We refer to them as mag holders or Mag carriers,when you involve the word holster were assuming its for a gun
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

thanks for the replies. No I didn't have them in backwards. I can see the confusion by saying holster. Yes it is a mag carrier and I have it on my weak(left side). By saying it sits proud, I mean it sits high up in the mag carrier. Perhaps this will clarify the confusion.

Sponsored Links