Crossbreed

Crossbreed

This is a discussion on Crossbreed within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey Guys, I am a pretty skinny and tall guy, I am trying to figure out the best cant and location for my supertuck. How ...

Thread: Crossbreed

Crossbreed

Hey Guys,

I am a pretty skinny and tall guy, I am trying to figure out the best cant and location for my supertuck. How do you guys position the clips on your belt, and at what levels do you have the front and back clips for best concealment?

In terms of hiding the grip, the better the cant, the better off you are, so cant the gun by moving the clips and then adjust it to the position you want on your waist (personally I wear mine at 330-4 and the front clip all the way up and the back 2nd from the bottom)

It will definitely take some time to fiddle and perfect it, and then of course, get used to it.

Just like the gun itself.....you'll need to "experiment" to find the "best" position for YOU and the way you draw......
    The other thing you'll want to give some REAL consideration: the type of BELT you'll wear to support the Super Tuck....although almost any belt will "hold" a holster....SOME belts are better suited for the job.
    The biggest issue.....$$$$$.....high-quality "specialty" belts like Beltman can run $70-$80..or MORE...but do (IMO) the BEST job of keeping a holster in place AND still be comfortable....Plus, top-of-the-line leather - if properly cared for - should last a lifetime!!!
    I bought a Beltman last year, and wear it every day......it'll outlast my great-grandkids!!

I have a wilderness coming in, but for the time being am just trying to find a way to conceal my glock 19 so it doesnt print much in a tshirt (unless bending over). I have it set up just like Tenor, but at 3:30 the night sights poke out against my shirt.

i ordered a crossbreed supertuck last night too. I am sure it will take some getting used to and adjusting to get it perfect.

I went with the CB ST in horse hide for my PF-9. I was told by others that the ST is better suited for us non skinny guys. I can tell you that I can wear it 8 to 12 hours a day with 4 to 5 hours of driving during that. And that was during the break in period. I wonder about the mini but I don't think I could give up my ST. Went with the Wilderness Belt too. It's a great pairing. As far as location I set the top of the Kydex just below my jeans with the front one hole up from the back.

Couldn't agree more with the previous posts. I just want to emphasize the importance of the gun belt. CB ST on a beltman double later horsehide belt is pricey but based on my experience and all the people I have talked to and read their opinions on it is the way to go. The belt and holster are good for a lifetime.

Sponsored Links