Kholster +1

This is a discussion on Kholster +1 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well...I've been carrying my G26 in a MTAC IWB most of the time now...but there are occasions when I go to my 3 inch GP100 ...

Thread: Kholster +1

Thumbs up Kholster +1

Well...I've been carrying my G26 in a MTAC IWB most of the time now...but there are occasions when I go to my 3 inch GP100 for that warm-n-fuzzy feeling.

Like most on this forum, I have a box of holsters for most every weapon owned. I do have some great OWB holsters for the heavier .357 magnum but few good IWB that I consider comfortable. I kind of like the leather/hybrid holster combinations...so...had to try one for the ol' revolver.

Now...after trying Jimmy's KHolster...I've got to tell you: I find it functional and very comfortable! The leather against the skin is comfy...and the kydex half shell holds the weapon snug and this is a much thinner holster than all leather holsters. Weapon snaps in with that nice "thunk" and presents Oh-so-Kydex-quickly. I have a winner here...and it was a pleasure doing business with Jimmy.

It all comes down to going down the dark holes after monsters. Thatís what itís all about; when everyone else is huddled around the campfire, somebody has to go out and fight.

2. Remove Ads

Looking good, You'll have to do some sawing on that excess leather and she'll look and feel even better.
    Kansas Concealed Carry Website

NRA/Ks. Firearms instructor
    Cheif Range Safety Officer

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar
    what works, works but for me I couldn't stand all of that excess material. For smaller framed folks it could actually be a problem as far as comfort and printing. But again, if it works for you

God Bless
    Gideon

Not exactly a minimalist holster. I would think the MTAC carries better as a holster but they don't make shells for wheelguns.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Well...the nice thing about Kholsters is the fact that you can cut it down and shape it and it does not hurt the warranty.

I intend to wear it awhile and then cut out the non-essential leather portions. Simple enough.

Me...I'm 5' 8" at 168lb...I find the holster comfortable...especially with the wide belt clips.
    It all comes down to going down the dark holes after monsters. Thatís what itís all about; when everyone else is huddled around the campfire, somebody has to go out and fight.

Links