Defensive Carry banner

Enhancing Your Awareness

695 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Diablo 
#1 · (Edited)
I never thought to post about this, but I would think that there's probably others that might be interested. A couple years ago I purchased some magicians sunglasses called MindShades.

What is cool about them is that the edge of the lenses are reflective (but still function 100% as sunglasses). So while your wearing them you can see off to the sides/rear of you and if you turn your head slightly to either side you can see directly behind you / you can scan 180 degrees from side to side behind you.

They look just like regular sunglasses, so you can wear them with out anyone ever knowing and they are decent quality (not cheap crap that are going to break on you).

Anyway, just thought I would toss this out. If your interested in them just google the term mindshades.

*When I said the edges of the lenses are reflective, they really aren't. It's something about the way they are made that allows the edges to reflect the image of what is to the side/behind you. If you had them in your hands and just looked at them it's not apparent. You have to actually put them on to see it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.