Hosting a Suarez International Course

This is a discussion on Hosting a Suarez International Course within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; HOSTING A SUAREZ INTERNATIONAL COURSE Are you interested in hosting one of our courses and training for free? We can make this happen very easily. ...

Thread: Hosting a Suarez International Course

Senior Member Array Sweatnbullets's Avatar

Hosting a Suarez International Course

HOSTING A SUAREZ INTERNATIONAL COURSE

Are you interested in hosting one of our courses and training for free? We can make this happen very easily. You can have a course in your area with or without access to a firing range. We have a number of great shooting courses, but just as many that involve knife, combatives and Airsoft Force on Force that do not even require a live fire range and that we can do anywhere. Hosting our training is very easy.

Here is what we need from you:

You must supply the training venue (range or other safe location). We will need approximately 6 feet of lateral space per shooter on the firing line and a depth of approximately 50 feet.

Most ranges require a fee for the use of their range. If this is the case, after you arrange the dates for the class, let us know what the fees are and they will simply be added to the price charged to the attendees. So you will not have any out of pocket expenses.

You will need to supply Target Frames and Cardboard Traget Backers. Most ranges have target frames for our use. We can help you locate the carboard target backers. We will provide paper targets.

To get it set up all we need to do then is pick a date, and list it on our schedule.

We will also ask your help in locating hotels for out-of-town attendees. Provide us with a map on how to get to the training sites or accurate, readable, written directions to the site and to the hotel.

We've created a form for you to fill out to make it easier to gather the information we need. The form is located atSuarez International Class Information Form.

Please keep in mind thatI am totally dependant on your efforts to ensure the facilities are professionally organized. Please help me to ensure that the classes I offer are the most professional possible with the best facilities available.

FREE Training for you! In addition to this, the hosting party receives two free spots in the course (usually valued at approximately $350 each). You can give these spots as gifts, or sell them to your customers.

Suarez International will:
    a). Provide Course Outline and Marketing material.
    b). Market the course via our contacts.
    c). Register the students.
    d). Provide host with two free spots in the course.
    e). Provide the amount of training agreed upon, and present each student with a certificate.

Our goal is to provide the highest quality training possible. We generally like to have aminimum of 12-14 students in a class, and a maximum dictated by the capacity of each venue/course combination (approximately 16 - 24). Although Suarez International will market the course and attempt to fill it, we appreciate any advertising and marketing assistance.

Contact us today to discuss holding a course in your city.

http://www.suarezinternationalstore....etraining.aspx

2. Remove Ads

Roger, let's talk. I am DEFINATELY interested in hosting a class with you this fall. We bring in 5-6 classes per year and have yet to work with SI. I'd love to meet ya, and I'd love to do FOF with a little DLO action tossed in. Please PM with contact info--I'd like to talk to you if that's okay.

Dan
    "What does Marcellus Wallace LOOK like?"

Senior Member Array Sweatnbullets's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HK Dan View Post
    Roger, let's talk. I am DEFINATELY interested in hosting a class with you this fall. We bring in 5-6 classes per year and have yet to work with SI. I'd love to meet ya, and I'd love to do FOF with a little DLO action tossed in. Please PM with contact info--I'd like to talk to you if that's okay.

Dan
    Contact info PMed

Links