Tangle - Opinion Requested

This is a discussion on Tangle - Opinion Requested within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Tangle - the wife and I have narrowed our next training class down to either Blackwater (within driving distance from No. Virginia) and their Tactical ...

Thread: Tangle - Opinion Requested

Tangle - Opinion Requested

Tangle - the wife and I have narrowed our next training class down to either Blackwater (within driving distance from No. Virginia) and their Tactical Pistol I class or Gunsite and their 250 class. Thoughts? My wife is afraid she won't be shooting "fast enough" (the 1.5 second draw and shoot) in either class to keep up with everyone; I say just let them teach you and not to worry. We both took the Sig Academy's 3-day concealed carry course and she probably did better than 60% of the folks there. What's your experience tell you?
    Sig P220ST; P229DAK/.40; P229TT/9mm, P228 (CPO) & P239/9mm; S&W 617; Ruger MK-II/Pac-Lite; Stag AR15 Middie; M1 Garand & M1903A3; Armory SSR-85C-2/AK47; Yugo M59 SKS; NRA Life Member & Eagle Scout.

“The hero is commonly the simplest and obscurest of men” – Henry David Thoreau

2. Remove Ads

Links