"Hunches," "Feelings," "Lucky Charms," "Intuition," "ESP"? It's all crap! - Page 3

"Hunches," "Feelings," "Lucky Charms," "Intuition," "ESP"? It's all crap!

This is a discussion on "Hunches," "Feelings," "Lucky Charms," "Intuition," "ESP"? It's all crap! within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by OPFOR That's why I only play poker. :) I think I'd like to sit down and play a few hands with you ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: "Hunches," "Feelings," "Lucky Charms," "Intuition," "ESP"? It's all crap!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OPFOR View Post
    That's why I only play poker. :)
    I think I'd like to sit down and play a few hands with you OPFOR. I think it would be interesting. :)
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    I can tell you numerous times i have had a hunch something wasnt right and it wasnt. I have had a voice, i guess thats a good way to determine it, tell me to drive around the block one more time just to catch a bg breaking into a car that i would not have noticed had i not gone around again. I have had feelings that said move your car before, moved my car and next thing i knew a tree branch came crashing down right where my car would have been. Those kinds of feelings may not be based on fact but i know they happened and cannot explain them
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links