Combat Accuracy

This is a discussion on Combat Accuracy within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here is a link to a review and a few pictures of a Force on Force course I ran last weekend. The course covers "you ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Combat Accuracy

Senior Member Array Sweatnbullets's Avatar
    Here is a link to a review and a few pictures of a Force on Force course I ran last weekend. The course covers "you against knife, club, and gun from seven yards to one inch."

Suarez International Force of Force

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Bill MO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nick060200 View Post
    this thread is better than whats on TV
    I hope you are learning more than you do from most TV. If not then this has all been a waste of bandwidth, no matter which side you are on
    It's gotta be who you are, not a hobby. reinman45

"Is this persons bad behavior worth me having to kill them over?" Guantes

This type of thread is good. I helps folks understand that there is more than one way to skin a cat. What works for glockman, man not work for you, what works for Bill MO, may not work for you. Instructors are humans, and this is not the gospel of gun manipulation there is no such thing. Suarez international has some very good classes, some that most will need and enjoy. There FOF is great. That being said, I do not perform like Roger, and will not. I have an open mind, but my method for me, Is just that, better for me. I would not personally take his course, not because its bad, but because my method of training in my mind is better for me. This is not a slam on Roger, just a fact that I have my own skill set in place and do not want to muddy the waters. If there were something new and better, I would look at it and make a choice. I think everyone should evaluate your skills this way. JMO
    OD* likes this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Do you know Glockman and observed what talents he has to offer? Surely you must know this man because no serious teacher would open his classroom to someone they have only interacted with on an internet forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by DCJS Instructor View Post
    Glockman,

As a former LEO myself thank you for your service to the community! If you are not teaching you should...You have an open invite to teach at any of my facilities In Virginia, Maryland or North Carolina.

Stay Safe & Shoot Straight!

Tom Perroni
    Jon Payne
    Suarez International Staff Instructor

Harry

I concur, w/your last post.

Though, what I'm coming away with is not so much an exchange of ideas; but rather, the defense of a business or an income.

..and the venue to promote it.

Not really what I was interested in. My mistake.

Best wishes,

Jay
    Sua Sponte

Quote Originally Posted by Buski View Post

Though, what I'm coming away with is not so much an exchange of ideas; but rather, the defense of a business or an income.

Best wishes,

Jay
    No income or business here. Saurez is a sponsor of the forums, so they can promote there business. They have very good instructors and very good programs. Like I said above, some have there own way of doing things. Sometimes, an exchange of Ideas will lead to some hurt feelings and so forth. My advise to you Jay, is to keep looking if this training company has nothing to offer you, however I believe they might. Give them another look, I think you will be happy. As for me, I prefer the Magpul way of training and thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Buski View Post

Best wishes,

Jay
    No income or business here. Saurez is a sponsor of the forums, so they can promote there business. They have very good instructors and very good programs. Like I said above, some have there own way of doing things. Sometimes, an exchange of Ideas will lead to some hurt feelings and so forth. My advise to you Jay, is to keep looking if this training company has nothing to offer you, however I believe they might. Give them another look, I think you will be happy. As for me, I prefer the Magpul way of training and thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by skipper1969 View Post
    Do you know Glockman and observed what talents he has to offer? Surely you must know this man because no serious teacher would open his classroom to someone they have only interacted with on an internet forum?
    Nevermind your not even worth it..............

JD
    Administrator
    Everyone take 10

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Links