Low Light Carbine Tactics (Video)

This is a discussion on Low Light Carbine Tactics (Video) within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I found these tactics for using a hand held flashlight with a carbine in low light conditions while looking through some videos on Guns & ...

Thread: Low Light Carbine Tactics (Video)

Low Light Carbine Tactics (Video)

I found these tactics for using a hand held flashlight with a carbine in low light conditions while looking through some videos on Guns & Ammo website.

I have not had the opportunity to train with this particular method but it looks interesting and I will likely spend some time working with it this summer.

I've only been through one tactical carbine class and I used a dedicated light mounted to my AR for the course but I also feel it's good tactics to have a hand held light with you at all times.

I curious what everyone's thoughts are on this particular technique. Have you trained with any other techniques you feel may serve the shooter better?

Below are two short 5 min videos as posted on Guns & Ammo demonstrating it and walking you through it with the rational behind it.

Low Light Carbine Tactics I

Low Light Carbine Tactics II

Thanks
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

2. Remove Ads

Links