Tactical Defense Institute (TDI) Reviews Wanted

This is a discussion on Tactical Defense Institute (TDI) Reviews Wanted within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Beautiful weather in beautiful country on Saturday and not bad on Sunday (it's just water) still beautiful country. My review is also forthcoming. I have ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tactical Defense Institute (TDI) Reviews Wanted

Distinguished Member
    Beautiful weather in beautiful country on Saturday and not bad on Sunday (it's just water) still beautiful country.

My review is also forthcoming. I have a few pages of notes but some time on my hands. Memories illuminating my mind, and thoughts are forming.

There were many nice and good folks - 18 students of various levels from snubby newbie like myself to some who seemed new to training to others who are quite proficient in the drills and more than a few TDI repeat customers; and leading the class were 8 masters and instructors including Ed Lovette, author of, Snubby. Many fine ladies and gentlemen.
    More to come.
    Americans understood the right of self-preservation as permitting a citizen to repel force by force
    when the intervention of society... may be too late to prevent an injury.
    -Blackstone’s Commentaries 145–146, n. 42 (1803) in District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

2. Remove Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links