NINJAS ARE US ?! This is training??

This is a discussion on NINJAS ARE US ?! This is training?? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by DoctorBob Imagine, they charge big bucks for this too. Check out their web site American Defense Enterprises index It says that Homeland ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NINJAS ARE US ?! This is training??

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorBob View Post
    Imagine, they charge big bucks for this too.
    Check out their web site American Defense Enterprises
    index

It says that Homeland Security has rated them as number one trainers in the world!!! If that is true, and I have no reason to believe it is, we could be in trouble...

And, they say "these are the same courses they teach Seals, marines and SWAT teams."

Really makes you want to sign up doesn't it?
    See you and I can agree Dr Bob...LOL

I just opened up the site...The first words out of his mouth in the video were "Im Bill Beasley, I run American Defense Enterprises...we do dangerous things"
    Yea...sounds about right, judging from what I saw.
    Maybe I'm "out of the loop" but I've just never seen live fire drills with a living breathing human downrange...intentionally or otherwise.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. Remove Ads

Same lesson reinforced--beware what gun/shooting techniques are out on the internet...stupid people doing stupid things wins stupid prizes....
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

Wow, so wrong. I am at a lost for words. I understand that Seals,Swat, and other train with their partners but wow that is so wrong.

They all gonna die!

Quote Originally Posted by Cattus Vir View Post
    I think it was a video of things NOT to do. If not I think it's a recorded audition tape for the new Olympic sport of synchronized daredevil death shooting!
    Yep, I agree. With a hint of some circus music for the clowns
    Anticipation of Death is Worse Than Death Itself.
    Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God;

I saw what might be some good ChaCha moves.
    "I do what I do." Cpl 'coach' Bowden, "Southern Comfort".

YGBSM!!!! Gecko45 and his buddies at a "school"? Great video for what NOT to do!!! I pitty the poor misguided individuals who actually pay money to get training from these clowns! Best case of an accident about to happen I have seen in a long time!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret Spuk View Post
    They all gonna die!
    I had to turn it off after the two nuggets facing each other, turned and swept each other just before firing. It's amazing that they lived through it.

At the end, I thought I was going to see the 3 judges from "So You Think You Can Dance."
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Oh my god. I googled them and found their website. I went through a week long coarse in the navy that taught room clearing with a team but we used airsoft! Their number is on their websight, lets all call them! This place needs to stop right now!

Oh come on guys, isn't it obvious that they are just so good that gun safety doesn't matter anymore? After all, they train military and law enforcement. Clearly the one instructor that's day job is a (bio?)chemist has more experience than anyone here.
    Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. - Rule #23 in the USMC rules for gunfighting.

RKM
    I can accept the unorthodox training. It's different, a little over the top, but there were quite a bit of safety issues, as I'm sure we've all seen. If you need to shoot past a friend who is in the line of fire in a REAL event and can do so safely, do it. But, those types of risks in training is just not worth it.

Very effective use of the sling when transitioning to the handgun. Absolute nonsense…. and there's nothing better than the dude that whips out two knives!
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

DEVGRU has lost operators due to training with others down range. The fact that these idiots think they can do it blows my mind.
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links