MAG-40

This is a discussion on MAG-40 within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; well folks, I have just had a life changing experience to say the least. Just got in from MAG-40 class in Ct. I can say ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MitchellCT

Thread: MAG-40

MAG-40

well folks, I have just had a life changing experience to say the least. Just got in from MAG-40 class in Ct. I can say this it is a sobering experience. the range instruction was great, but I really went for Mas and classroom aspect. If you are serious about carrying a firearm this class will reaffirm that if not it will confirm that also. If you are thinking of taking just one course, I recommend you do the class room portion of MAG-40. the light at the end of the tunnel will either shine brighter or go dim that is a choice you as a individual will have to make

2. Remove Ads

You are The Man for doing what is probably one of the most complete training programs for carrying a handgun that someone can do.

Now...

Full review?
    Bark'n likes this.

Good job. There are none better in the arena of justifiable use of lethal force and the legal quagmire which surrounds it.

In Mas's class, it doesn't take long to quickly come to the realization there are a lot of grey areas to what most feel is a pretty cut and dry set of circumstances. Especially when it comes to the area of disparity of force issues.

I too would love to hear a more detailed account of your thoughts on the class.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I'm very much looking forward to taking MAG 40 next May. Wish it was sooner. I'm co-sponsoring it with Jon Hodoway of Nighthawk Custom Training Nighthawk Custom Training Academy - NCTA Home, Jon is one of the MAG instructors. I just recently had him on my show to discuss it, if you've never taken the course you may want to listen in on this, it's well worth your time, Episode 143 – MAG 40 and IDPA World Shoot, by Jon Hodoway | Handgun World Show
    Bob Mayne
    HandgunWorld Podcast
    www.handgunworld.com

Links