Any good defensive (inside the home or outside the home) training in Minnesota?

This is a discussion on Any good defensive (inside the home or outside the home) training in Minnesota? within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'd really like to get some good training, preferably inside the home first - then outside the home style defensive training. Right now I 'think' ...

Thread: Any good defensive (inside the home or outside the home) training in Minnesota?

Any good defensive (inside the home or outside the home) training in Minnesota?

I'd really like to get some good training, preferably inside the home first - then outside the home style defensive training. Right now I 'think' I know what I would do, and go over it in my head - but think it would be very beneficial to get some real training so I have more confidence that I will be able to handle the situation should it ever come up.

With a wife and 3 kids to protect, I take this seriously - but cannot afford to go to a place like Front Sight (heard mixed reviews on that anyway).

Thoughts?

2. Remove Ads

Check out the Sig Sauer Academy, it has classes all over the US, some close to us here, I think last year there was one in Hudson WI, and in 2012 I think there are a few in the twin cities! It's worth a shot, they cover pretty much any situation you could come across and it is offered at different experience levels!
    2nd Amendment, the one that protects the rest!

Links