ADVANCED Close Range Gunfighting Nov12-13 CHATTANOOGA TN

This is a discussion on ADVANCED Close Range Gunfighting Nov12-13 CHATTANOOGA TN within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; November 12-13, 2011 ADVANCED CLOSE RANGE GUNFIGHTING Chattanooga, Tennessee Instructor: Randy Harris Price: $400 NEW TRAINING COURSE!! This course is pure shooting at all ranges. ...

Thread: ADVANCED Close Range Gunfighting Nov12-13 CHATTANOOGA TN

ADVANCED Close Range Gunfighting Nov12-13 CHATTANOOGA TN

November 12-13, 2011
    ADVANCED CLOSE RANGE GUNFIGHTING
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Instructor: Randy Harris
    Price: $400

NEW TRAINING COURSE!!

This course is pure shooting at all ranges. We will spend the morning of the first day polishing up our pistol shooting fundamentals and then spend the remainder of the weekend taking our skills to higher levels. This is a physically demanding course that builds upon what you have already trained in other pistol classes.

Course material includes methods for increasing speed and accuracy. Although the course is titled "Close Range" to deep within the CRG family of classes, we will do some long range shooting . . . like 75 yards and 100 yards! We will teach you to hit at all possible distances. We will also point shoot from belly to belly distance, while ignoring the use of sights both station stationary, on the move and on the run.

We will study the various Threat-Focused Point Shooting systems (Point Shooting) as well as Sight-Focused Shooting Systems and their seamless integration and applications in a total Close Range Gunfighting program. We will shoot from field expedient positions (including one handed, behind cover, etc.). We'll examine special problems such as confined area shooting, shooting in crowded environments and other difficult problems.

All attendees should have a high level of skill and a reflexive understanding of safety measures. There is little or no lecturing and the majority of the time is trigger time. Come join us in this exciting and cutting edge training event. This course requires prior attendance at an intermediate level Suarez International Pistol class.

DURATION: 2 Days
    TIME: 9:00AM to 5:00PM (CENTRAL)
    PREREQUISITES: Requires prior attendance at an intermediate level Suarez International Pistol class

AMMUNITION: Approx 800 rounds (Minimum)

YOU NEED TO BRING:
    Spare clothing appropriate to the weather, lunch/snacks and water (minimum of 1 gallon per person) for the entire day, baseball or other style hat, sun screen, bug repellent, allergy medication (if needed), chair (if you have a problem with sitting on the ground, note taking paper/pen/pencil and a boo boo kit (band aids, gauze pads, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment and tape)

REQUIREMENTS:
    Modern Defensive Pistol, Holster specifically made for that pistol - and designed to be worn on the belt, 3 Magazines and Magazine Pouch, A Belt of the same width as the belt loops for the holster and magazine pouches, Range Safety Gear (Eye protection, and ear protection)

For more info and to enroll....http://www.suarezinternationalstore....anooga-tn.aspx
    Randy Harris
    Suarez International Tier 1 Staff Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Master Class IDPA SSP

TRAIN with me....http://www.suarezinternationalstore....px?find=harris

2. Remove Ads

This one is creeping closer and closer.

This one is the complete package of pistol skills.From reacting to close range assault getting off the X and point shooting to getting stable and pressing off precise shots at distance this one has it all. We may find ourselves the potential victim of criminal assault at very close range or be present when an active shooter strikes from across the mall.....

Can you get off the X and react when the street thug strikes?

Can you get behind cover and use precise marksmanship to stop the killing when the active shooter strikes?
    Randy Harris
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Master Class IDPA SSP

I scheduled time off for this , have a 25% off coupon laying right here and even have a room booked for the weekend , to bad my 1911 has too many parts and would hold up class.

Bring the 1911 if you want. If it is reliable it does not matter what you bring.
    Randy Harris
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Master Class IDPA SSP

..you sure the thumb safety killing people would not cause a class disruption?

If you do some classes on your own drop me a message , I would be interested. I won't be giving any money to the aqua velva salesman.

Links