Notice to anyone who has been wanting to shoot me - here's your opportunity

This is a discussion on Notice to anyone who has been wanting to shoot me - here's your opportunity within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I know I'm annoying and I'll bet someone has been reading what I've written over the years, and said to themselves, "One of these days ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Notice to anyone who has been wanting to shoot me - here's your opportunity

Notice to anyone who has been wanting to shoot me - here's your opportunity

I know I'm annoying and I'll bet someone has been reading what I've written over the years, and said to themselves, "One of these days I'd like to pop that guy..."

Here's your chance to put the front sight on a lawyer and pull the trigger.

Shivworks class EXTREME CLOSE QUARTER CONCEPTS - 13-15 MAY 2012 - Wallingford, CT

Grey Group Training :: TRAINING :: SOUTHNARC :: COMBATIVES :: WALLINGFORD :: 2.5 DAY ECQC

That's right folks. Sign up and you may get your opportunity to mash, smash & bash an attorney, and do it without the specter of getting sued. Sure, you may have to take the risk of actually getting within my grasp and all that, and who knows, I might...resist...a bit...

But wouldn't it be worth it for the bragging rights to say you got to maul a lawyer and not get sued after it?

(Oh yeah, and you get to do it in the course of a top notch instructor doing tier 1 leverl gunfighting training...)

2. Remove Ads

Best thread ever.

Sorry, left coast

If only I lived closer....

VIP Member
    Grappling with lawyers is more difficult than it sounds. They are just too slippery and slimy!

Shooting might be okay, though!

LOL! Sounds like a good course. I hope you have a great turn out.
    shooterX likes this.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner71 View Post
    Grappling with lawyers is more difficult than it sounds. They are just too slippery and slimy!
    We also bite.

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    How do you find the time to do all this and still chase all those ambulances?

Keep us posted if you come out with an "action figure" made out of ballistic plastic! It is getting close to Christmas.

LOL!

I'm a counter puncher... I seldom believe in taking the first poke, and it usually takes a pretty good reason... When you were raging me about my new Kimber I did want to smack ya around a little for talkin pooh on my new pistol, but only in a friendly way..

Have fun with the training and enjoy yourself...
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by ErnieNWillis View Post
    How do you find the time to do all this and still chase all those ambulances?
    I don't chase them. I have the EMS crews & ER staff on retainer.

Others pursue cases.

I trap them, running them to ground and pounce upon them like the blood drinking creature of darkness I am.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    I smell entrapment!!
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

VIP Member
    On the contrary, I think you make a lot of sense for a legal beagle, and I find myself agreeing with you more often than not.

I'm sure you are NOT, of the ambulance chasing ilk that, all to often give those in your profession a bad name.

Martin Luther King, Jr.:
    Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?' Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?' Vanity asks the question, 'Is it popular?' But, conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?' And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular but one must take it because one's conscience tells one that it is right.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by oneshot View Post
    On the contrary, I think you make a lot of sense for a legal beagle, and I find myself agreeing with you more often than not.

I'm sure you are NOT, of the ambulance chasing ilk that, all to often give those in your profession a bad name.
    I'd spike strip an ambulance with a pregnant woman needing a C-section for a nickel's worth of advantage.

Don't ascribe ethics to someone who doesn't have any. It's a foul thing to do...

(Come on, I know someone wants to get the chance to put a sim round into my brown eye...all you gotta do is crack out the credit card and pay for the opportunity)

Distinguished Member Array noway2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NC Bullseye View Post
    Keep us posted if you come out with an "action figure" made out of ballistic plastic! It is getting close to Christmas.
    If you DO come out with an action figure make sure it has all the proper "attributes". (For those who don't get it, It is a reference to an episode of the old show Babylon 5, where in order to raise operating funds, they sold dolls of the major crew. The one ambassador, claimed that his doll had no resemblance to him at all because it lacked certain attributes.)

Senior Member Array Matthew Temkin's Avatar
    Hey Mitch, is that you....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links