Logistical issue

Logistical issue

This is a discussion on Logistical issue within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was just certified to teach ccdw classes in Ky. I have a farm close to home that I can use but it has no ...

Thread: Logistical issue

Logistical issue

I was just certified to teach ccdw classes in Ky. I have a farm close to home that I can use but it has no electric. Will a generater run the TV and DVD player for the video I must show? I just want to minimize travel for the students attending.

Yes, Sir. Even a small generator will power a reasonable sized TV and a DVD player. For that matter, a fully charged deep-cycle 12 volt battery with a properly sized inverter can power them and be quieter in the process.

If you go with a generator, put it well away from the training area and use a heavy duty extension cord to bring the power to the devices. Hopefully you have an indoor space to put the TV, otherwise people may not be able to see the picture due to glare and ambient light. Bring along a cooler with some chilled water bottles, designate "His" and "Hers" trees/shrubs and you're all set!
    The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.

George Washington

I will be putting up a large tent and teach inside of that. I am far from ready to start so im just getting a idea for a good setup.

Sponsored Links