Interview with an American Hero

This is a discussion on Interview with an American Hero within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Below is an email I recieved from United States Concealed Carry Assoc. I know many of you hold high regard for Col. Dave Grossman, as ...

Thread: Interview with an American Hero

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar

Below is an email I recieved from United States Concealed Carry Assoc.
    I know many of you hold high regard for Col. Dave Grossman, as I do.

Interview with an American Hero...

If you've been around preparedness and guns as long as I have you're bound to know the name Col. Dave Grossman.
    He is a true American hero, a retired paratrooper, a retired infantry commander, has two books on the US Marine required list, is an expert in his field, and personal friend and mentor.
    He has trained our elite military, spec ops, police and individual armed citizens around the world.
    Col Grossman is a retired Army Ranger, Pulitzer Prize nominee, and Westpoint Professor of Psychology.
    If you're luck and have the money, you may one day get a seat at one of his presentations across the country, and if you are really lucky you may even get to talk to him personally and ask him some questions.
    Well today is your lucky day...
    I have set up an interview with Col. Grossman, in which all we are going to do is answer questions that YOU submit.
    I am bringing up a film crew to record the whole interview and I want to offer you the first chance to see it absolutely FREE.
    The interview is February 22nd, 2012 and the private screening will be ready a few short weeks after that
    In order to make this interview happen I first need a couple things from you:
    I need you to follow the link below and submit the biggest question or questions that YOU want to personally ask Col. Dave Grossman.
    Space is limited and only the first 1,500 members will get the chance to watch this private screening absolutely FREE. So follow the link below to enter your email and reserve your seat.
    Please don't delay, space is limited and the private screening COMING THIS MARCH!
    Follow the link below to submit your biggest question to Col. Grossman and RESERVE your seat for the private screening.

"Reserve My Seat" <--- Click here

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/gro...s&utm_content=
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Your link isnt working....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Guys, I'm sorry...it seems that after I used the link it killed it. Here is the phone number to USCCA 877-677-1919
    I apologize
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

What has Lt.Col. Grossman done that is or was considered heroic?
    Marty Hayes, President
    Armed Citizens' Legal Defense Network, Inc.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    Looking forward to hearing the interview

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Hayes View Post
    What has Lt.Col. Grossman done that is or was considered heroic?
    Nothing from a combat perspective, his area of specialization is the effects/trauma of killing in warfare on soldiers. He wrote a pretty groundbreaking book about it, "On Killing". Really a interesting read about a traditionally taboo topic (even within the military historically), and definately usefull as a tool for a civilian to learn about the effects of having to use deadly force in a combat situation. He's very up front about the fact that he has never killed anyone himself, but he is definately knowledgable on the subject and has hepled shed alot of light on it.

Links