Taking James Yeagers Fighting Handgun course this week - Page 3

Taking James Yeagers Fighting Handgun course this week

This is a discussion on Taking James Yeagers Fighting Handgun course this week within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Yes the photos occur on the second day. Jay and his assistants closely monitor all students and can tell who knows how to handle guns ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Taking James Yeagers Fighting Handgun course this week

Yes the photos occur on the second day. Jay and his assistants closely monitor all students and can tell who knows how to handle guns safely and in a fast manner. You also give a short intro as to who you are and what Gun Training/Shooting you have done on the first day right after the Safety Course for in what of the event of. I had no problem shooting 4 feet next to him next to my target at contact range. Never swept him or anyone else. 360 degree ranges are safe and can be run with no issues.
    First Sgt and tacman605 like this.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144
    NRA Endowment Life
    There are NO Silver Medals for Street Combat
    Blue Thunder, I smell Victory in the Morning!

VIP Member
    First Sgt and Bluethunder thanks for the responses it is good to hear from those who have actually been there.

I only live a few hours from TR in Arkansas and will get there one day if I am ever home long enough. If you have any further insight or opinions of the class(s) please send me a pm or to tacman605@yahoo.com. Entertainment is scarce here and I would enjoy reading how it went.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links