Train the trainer

Train the trainer

This is a discussion on Train the trainer within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for train the trainer type classes. I want to add to my training and also to be able to offer these classes myself. ...

Thread: Train the trainer

Train the trainer

I'm looking for train the trainer type classes. I want to add to my training and also to be able to offer these classes myself. Suggestions?
    | Type 01 FFL / SOT |
    | NC CHP Instructor | NRA Pistol Instructor |

JD
    Administrator
    The Sig acadeemy has a week long training program for instructors and Tom Givens / Range Masters has an instructors course that is supposed to be very beneficial to instructors.

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2

Check out Tactical Response...Here's a list of courses... Tactical Response Sometimes it's better to take a student course or two or three BEFORE you take an Instructors course...JMO
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Quote Originally Posted by First Sgt View Post
    Check out Tactical Response...Here's a list of courses... Tactical Response Sometimes it's better to take a student course or two or three BEFORE you take an Instructors course...JMO
    +1 Ive been considering taking classes with Yeager. Just have to find the time and funds.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

And Shepards we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, So that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command,
    And we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be,

Thanks guys, I'll be checking out both places. I have the experience to do the type of classes I want to, I'm looking for a jump start on a lesson plan, etc so I figured I would look into instructor classes.
    | Type 01 FFL / SOT |
    | NC CHP Instructor | NRA Pistol Instructor |

Randy Cain of MAIN

Renowned as an instructor, and second to non as a diagnostician. Take his th101, and you'll not only learn something about your trigger pull, you'll see how to build and excecute a lesson plan.

dan

Sponsored Links