Train the trainer

Train the trainer

This is a discussion on Train the trainer within the Defensive Carry & Tactical Training forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for train the trainer type classes. I want to add to my training and also to be able to offer these classes myself. ...

Thread: Train the trainer

Train the trainer

I'm looking for train the trainer type classes. I want to add to my training and also to be able to offer these classes myself. Suggestions?
    | Type 01 FFL / SOT |
    | NC CHP Instructor | NRA Pistol Instructor |

JD
    Administrator
    The Sig acadeemy has a week long training program for instructors and Tom Givens / Range Masters has an instructors course that is supposed to be very beneficial to instructors.

Sent from my ADR6325 using Tapatalk 2

Check out Tactical Response...Here's a list of courses... Tactical Response Sometimes it's better to take a student course or two or three BEFORE you take an Instructors course...JMO
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

Quote Originally Posted by First Sgt View Post
    Check out Tactical Response...Here's a list of courses... Tactical Response Sometimes it's better to take a student course or two or three BEFORE you take an Instructors course...JMO
    +1 Ive been considering taking classes with Yeager. Just have to find the time and funds.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

Thanks guys, I'll be checking out both places. I have the experience to do the type of classes I want to, I'm looking for a jump start on a lesson plan, etc so I figured I would look into instructor classes.
    | Type 01 FFL / SOT |
    | NC CHP Instructor | NRA Pistol Instructor |

Randy Cain of MAIN

Renowned as an instructor, and second to non as a diagnostician. Take his th101, and you'll not only learn something about your trigger pull, you'll see how to build and excecute a lesson plan.

dan

Links